magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

All of this "news" is completely exhausting and it has to be downright horrific for everyone's mental and physical well being.

This shit is gonna give everyone ulcers. 

Things got bad enough when the 24 hour news cycle was invented by CNN....but now we're on a 60 second news cycle.  Every minute or to, some fucking terrible thing happens to remind us all how small and powerless and weak we are, and that we should all be very very SCARED at all times.

I'm gonna stop paying attention to it.  It does nothing but give me anxiety over things I'm completely powerless to change.

Unless you are somehow making money off the news it is only worth paying limited attention to as a future conversation piece. When the voice inside your head keeps coming up with worst case scenarios they call it depression.  When the voice inside your television keeps coming up with worst case scenarios they call it news.

Sometimes I forget how much of our society runs on convenience. It is ridiculous when you think about it. We needed a remote for an obscure dvd player that is (probably) fifteen years old, so we buy a replacement on Amazon for fifteen bucks, get it two days later, plug in some batteries, and bam! Working dvd player. 

It is no surprise brick and mortars are dying. Shocking half of us have jobs at all. 

11 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Sometimes I forget how much of our society runs on convenience. It is ridiculous when you think about it. We needed a remote for an obscure dvd player that is (probably) fifteen years old, so we buy a replacement on Amazon for fifteen bucks, get it two days later, plug in some batteries, and bam! Working dvd player. 

It is no surprise brick and mortars are dying. Shocking half of us have jobs at all. 

cool it with the boomerposts, you're not even a dad yet

27 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

It only runs on convenience online. That's why things like Amazon are so popular. Getting anything done in the real world is a colossal hassle and anything but convenient.

17289660-7353967-image-a-26_156581843782

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

19 hours ago, uruguns said:

Rick Dunsford next on Killary's list?

how big of a faggot do you have to be to not only attend a bill clinton rally, but livestream it

rick dunsford-size i guess