magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

5 hours ago, magisme said:

Let me play devil's advocate for just a sec.

The article meat posted says that he was put on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with neck wounds. If we think they did this, what is our explanation for this part? Also, is it entirely unreasonable that an elderly child sex trafficker might want to off himself rather than go through whatever horrors the last decades of his life were going to be?

I haven’t been following this as much as I should have, but wouldn’t he have felt the shame despite reaching a plea deal in 2008? He did have to register as a sex offender afterwards I believe.

maybe the first time was a botched attempt? Didn’t he claim he was attacked and the media spun that as a bullshit attempt to get him moved? I’m reading the cameras just conveniently malfunctioned during his death, and he was just magically taken off suicide watch shortly before. It’s all pretty fishy.

i told my pops just yesterday “just wait for his ‘suicide’ any day now” but god damn I didn’t think it’d be just one day later. Someone was eager.

12 hours ago, Bobbo said:

I’m reading the cameras just conveniently malfunctioned during his death, and he was just magically taken off suicide watch shortly before.

Are you serious? :lol:

Literally fucking kids and killing people to cover it up. That's the US elite in 2019.

20 minutes ago, magisme said:

Literally fucking kids and killing people to cover it up. That's the US elite in 2019.

Tired of playing advocate already?

5 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Tired of playing advocate already?

I just needed something completely clumsy and blatant to convince me. "Malfunctioning" cameras did it.

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

I just needed something completely clumsy and blatant to convince me. "Malfunctioning" cameras did it.

The “suicide” of a guy with severely incriminating information on the US elite wasn't blatant enough?

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

The “suicide” of a guy with severely incriminating information on the US elite wasn't enough?

No. I think it's entirely reasonable to believe he might have been suicidal.

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

No. I think it's entirely reasonable to believe he might have been suicidal.

You're the only person I've seen that thought it might have been a suicide.

6 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You're the only person I've seen that thought it might have been a suicide.

I take that as a compliment.

4 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I didn't mean it as an insult. Just an observation.

I get real suspicious any time everyone agrees on something.

3 hours ago, magisme said:

the camera malfunction thing has only been reported by one of those trump people on twitter who watch one eagle news or whatever and spammed ad nauseum by /pol/ and all those types

i wouldn't put much stock into it yet, seems to be waterhole poisoning shit

official news stance is still softly denying the existence of the camera at all

if they get pushed enough theyll either have to completely deny that it exists (when there's proof it does) or go all-in on "malfunction" which would make the corruption even more obvious

should be interesting

10 minutes ago, magisme said:

What proof is there that a camera exists?

ZCNQHbz.png

tfw everything I know about this comes from GNFNR

I can't find it now but yesterday someone posted a description of the cell he was in which clearly stated that there was a 24/7 camera on him. I might have been overzealous saying that there's "proof" the cell had a camera in it but I still think the idea that it didn't is preposterous. He was the highest profile prisoner in the world and you're telling me he was just sitting there with no one watching him for long enough for a fucking assassination operation to be carried out? Then you add the fact that the news is playing it completely safe, not questioning ANYTHING. It's just "yup, he suicided, such a shame, let's talk about the mass shooting". It takes Trump retweeting conspiracy theories about the fucking Clintons murdering him to get them to talk about it. Literally a clown show.

What sort of suicide watch would it be if no one is watching him and there's no camera? :lol:

Fuck the media. They're as believable as the politicians at this point. Epstein surely had diddling dirt on them too. Imagine believing a guy named Carlos Slim doesn't have an underage harem on retainer.

They're trying to create the idea that the suicide watch was just some unpaid inmate sitting in a room reading a dirty magazine, walking up to the cell every half an hour to see if he's alright. This is the highest profile prisoner in the fucking world, in the same prison where EL CHAPO WAS KEPT.

Clown show.