magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

1 hour ago, meatpuppet said:

Milk is actually bad for you. Worse than bullets. Liquid fat. I only go for 1%.

Yeah but you have horrific dietary instinct.

2 hours ago, bran said:

I dodge bullets every time I go get a gallon of milk from the corner store. 

My last doctors checkup was $46,000.

Watching Bill Maher now.....don't know why I do it every week.  Old habit I guess....he's either playing a role of lunatic leftie or he really believes the bullshit he spouts.

Anthony Scaramuchi is on the panel, and so help me, the guy is actually really well-spoken, composed, considerate, and makes a lot of sense.  I thought this guy was supposed to be some kind of fucking goombah retard?

Every week, Bill makes sure to have some screeching leftist harpy shrilly scream over everything everyone says.  Sometimes it's an old lady; usually it's a black chick.  This week it's actually a pretty bangable looking Jew-ess....still scREEEEEEEEEEching like an unhinged retard though. 

I think the "The Mooch" is really getting her wet though....tonight when her boring ass husband mounts her missionary style with all the lights on, she's gonna be picturing Scaramuchi giving it to her.   Or hell, maybe the Mooch just straight banged her in the green room after the show.

Gotta love these fucking retard talking heads, screaming about nonsense that doesn't even matter when the real problem is that the whole fucking system is irrevocably rotten to the core.   Damn Smooth knows what I'm talking about.

Well that certainly didn't take long. Everyone should be pretty offended everytime this is just reported as, "whoopsie, bad man killed himself."

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

I am officially a conspiracy theorist on this one

Let me play devil's advocate for just a sec.

The article meat posted says that he was put on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with neck wounds. If we think they did this, what is our explanation for this part? Also, is it entirely unreasonable that an elderly child sex trafficker might want to off himself rather than go through whatever horrors the last decades of his life were going to be?

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Let me play devil's advocate for just a sec.

The article meat posted says that he was put on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with neck wounds. If we think they did this, what is our explanation for this part? Also, is it entirely unreasonable that an elderly child sex trafficker might want to off himself rather than go through whatever horrors the last decades of his life were going to be?

1. Failed murder attempt, if it's true at all. How would a person on suicide watch gain access to something to kill himself with?

2. He hadn't been sentenced. Why would he care about the trial when the odds were very good that he was rich enough to have gotten off very lightly?

You would think his lawyer could have worked out a pretty cushy plea deal given the dirt Epstein had on some of the most powerful people in the world. No doubt that this was murder. 

34 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

You would think his lawyer could have worked out a pretty cushy plea deal given the dirt Epstein had on some of the most powerful people in the world. No doubt that this was murder. 

Image result for hillary clinton gif