magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

14 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Well, shave your butthole and you can reclaim the throne.

That is a no go area amigo 

Holy fuck. Tulsi just obliterated Kamala live on stage. If the debates mattered at all, Kamala's campaign would be over. Instead this will probably be Tulsi's last debate while Kamala will be Joe's running mate in losing to Trump.

And it's so obvious that they plant jobber candidates in there just to say shit that sets up the preferred candidates up for home runs, because apparently being able to rig the questions and inform them beforehand isn't enough. All such transparent bullshit.

So, in this last debate, Joe Biden referred to Cory Booker as president, then tried covering his ass by saying "future president," cause that's so much better. Is this a sign that Joe's got dementia, or that he enjoys being cuckolded by black men half his age? Or perhaps both. Maybe his brain shriveling has destroyed that barely existent filter he had and over the course of the next few debates he'll gradually begin shouting about his sexual proclivities, including the many illegal ones.

2 hours ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

So, in this last debate, Joe Biden referred to Cory Booker as president, then tried covering his ass by saying "future president," cause that's so much better. Is this a sign that Joe's got dementia, or that he enjoys being cuckolded by black men half his age? Or perhaps both. Maybe his brain shriveling has destroyed that barely existent filter he had and over the course of the next few debates he'll gradually begin shouting about his sexual proclivities, including the many illegal ones.

Or he's high enough in the pedophile ring to know who they selected.

eSLqRst.jpg

I'm not saying that the official story is full of shit or anything, but I am saying that the official story is completely full of shit.

5 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

eSLqRst.jpg

I'm not saying that the official story is full of shit or anything, but I am saying that the official story is completely full of shit.

Saying the discrepancy in the colouring of his pants in either show? Compare the whites in footage 1 to footage 2, his pale skin color is greenish like his pants in the first one and then in the second they’re both pale. Or am I missing something else? 

7 minutes ago, GNS said:

Saying the discrepancy in the colouring of his pants in either show? Compare the whites in footage 1 to footage 2, his pale skin color is greenish like his pants in the first one and then in the second they’re both pale. Or am I missing something else? 

Do color discrepancies add pockets?

PxeY3wV.jpg

That's the only other picture I can find. I've played with the contrast on both and I can't find pockets. Anybody else want to give it a shot?

4 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

eSLqRst.jpg

Entire image on the left looks like it was filtered with a Triscuit

Triscuit-Crackers.jpg

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Yeah what is wrong with these people. 

The government wants to grab guns and distract from the fact that they're pedophiles. That's what's wrong with them.

42 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

The government wants to grab guns

Don't you think it would have happened by now if that were the case? You guys have one of these shootings every week and little to nothing ever happens. 

33 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Don't you think it would have happened by now if that were the case? You guys have one of these shootings every week and little to nothing ever happens. 

They're working on it. No way they can do it all at once when so many people are armed. They can't just trample the 2nd amendment. They have to persuade the public it's the right thing to do first.

41 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

They're working on it. No way they can do it all at once when so many people are armed. They can't just trample the 2nd amendment. They have to persuade the public it's the right thing to do first.

Why don't they speed up the process by getting rid of NRA backed politicians and escalating the level of attacks? It seems to me that they have already got a lot of the public on board and it is your elected officials that are stopping even the most minor restrictions from happening.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

Why don't they speed up the process by getting rid of NRA backed politicians and escalating the level of attacks? It seems to me that they have already got a lot of the public on board and it is your elected officials that are stopping even the most minor restrictions from happening.

Is that a serious question? Because if they got rid of NRA backed politicians, the NRA would just buy more. Each and every one of them is for sale. Also, they only have the libtards. They don't have the republitards at all. The libtards alone can't grant them the power to change the Constitution.