magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

I can hear your lisp from here.

No my friend that is from your pelvic Afro running against your theighs you better not start a fire with it.

2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Was it your boyfriend that told you that pubes could start fires? He was lying.

No Damm Fro it was Smokey the Bear.

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Smokey doesn't wax his balls. Because he's not gay.

Isn’t giving a shit how a man grooms his balls and pubic hair gayer then actually a man shaving his balls and pubic hair ?

36 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Is not giving a shit how a man grooms his ball and pubic gayer then actually a man shaving his balls and pubic hair ?

I don't know, but harassing your friend on the internet for being a faggy ball shaver is the least gayest thing of all.

8 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I want to get a ruling from the judges on this one @magisme @Alex Trebek @John Bonham

@Facekicker @GnRLiars

When I'm fucking on the reg, I trim above and around the cock as a courtesy. I don't touch the balls. They're not that hairy anyway. When I'm not, I go au naturale.

@Damn_Smooth From 1-10, how gay?

2 hours ago, magisme said:

When I'm fucking on the reg, I trim above and around the cock as a courtesy. I don't touch the balls. They're not that hairy anyway. When I'm not, I go au naturale.

@Damn_Smooth From 1-10, how gay?

3 out of 10 on the fag scale. If you start doing it in the off season bump that up to 7. If you're married (like Brasky) and your wife has put on a minimum of 5lbs, but you're still doing it anyway; bump that up to 9. If you've ever entertained the thought of touching your butthole, you're also at a 9, and if you've went through with it you're at a 15/10.

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

3 out of 10 on the fag scale. If you start doing it in the off season bump that up to 7. If you're married (like Brasky) and your wife has put on a minimum of 5lbs, but you're still doing it anyway; bump that up to 9. If you've ever entertained the thought of touching your butthole, you're also at a 9, and if you've went through with it you're at a 15/10.

My wife is 5ft8 and 115 pounds.

Check your facts CNN

26 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

My wife is 5ft8 and 115 pounds.

Check your facts CNN

Learn how to read, jackass. I said if your wife has put on 5lbs, meaning anybody. Not a word about your wife personally was said. That being said though, if your wife hasn't put on any weight, you're still a 5/10 on the fag scale. Since I forgot to mention that.

19 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

@Damn_Smooth where does caring how another man grooms his junk rank on you official Damn Smooth Fag Scale ™️?

8/10. I seriously hope you're not implying that I care how gay you are though. I give no shits about it other than to place you on the scale. I've never asked one person what they do and they only register on the scale if they give up that information with nobody asking. Feel free to shave away.

39 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

8/10. I seriously hope you're not implying that I care how gay you are though. I give no shits about it other than to place you on the scale. I've never asked one person what they do and they only register on the scale if they give up that information with nobody asking. Feel free to shave away.

5 out of 10  compared to 8 out of 10 hmmmmmm

19 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

5 out of 10  compared to 8 out of 10 hmmmmmm

Are you surprised that there are gayer people than you out there.