magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

1 hour ago, wasted said:

Jerry Seinfeld. 

I was thinking Eddie Murphy. He's black; he's trans friendly; he's got a laugh that America knows and loves. And he already has prior experience playing a politician in The Distinguished Gentleman.

15 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I was thinking Eddie Murphy. He's black, he's trans friendly, he's got a laugh that America knows and loves. And he already has prior experience playing a politician in The Distinguished Gentleman.

Billy is bringing the weapons601px-BHCII11.jpg

Maybe it’s time for Tom to take Scientology to the American people. Maybe he can show them the money. 

I am not sure if Tom can think on his feet. He would probably need to have somebody off camera feeding him lines. Drunk Johnny Depp might be fun. A pirate in the White House. 

I think Tom would just counter everything with Scientology ideology. There’s something Randian about Scientology, it seems very logical. You do good work so when the aliens come they take you. 

Think of the stadium rallies with Tom being taken away by the spaceship at the end. Species-ism could be the new hope. 

Christian Bale modelled his take on Patrick Bateman, the nice guy persona, on Tom Cruise. 

Says it all really. I suspect, in private, the guy is a monster. 

11 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Christian Bale modelled his take on Patrick Bateman, the nice guy persona, on Tom Cruise. 

Says it all really. I suspect, in private, the guy is a monster. 

All the people at the top are sociopathic monsters. I mean  come on how great is everything going? If we are honest, it’s been pretty horrific so far. 

Much of the the front page of Reddit is politicized, even subreddits that aren't really connected with politics. I don't remember it always being this way or never noticed.

Everything is politicised these days. 

The police here have the gay flag flying over their station this weekend and have two of their cars covered in rainbow stripes. 

Fuck me, a total clown world. 

Theres some kind special political word for it. Succession or something. All tge states become seperate and chiose own rules. Which makes sense as what works in Cali might not work in Chicago. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

Theres some kind special political word for it. Succession or something. All tge states become seperate and chiose own rules. Which makes sense as what works in Cali might not work in Chicago. 

It's also called state sovereignty, which no one seems to grasp the concept of. Other than printing your own money, states can do damn near anything they want unless it's explicitly forbidden in the Constitution.

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

It's also called state sovereignty, which no one seems to grasp the concept of. Other than printing your own money, states can do damn near anything they want unless it's explicitly forbidden in the Constitution.

It’s really about the big issues that affect the whole country. Like passing abortion laws in the deep south. That bothers people in New York. 

Thats what it is though people want to interfere with other people’s lives.

it makes more sense with military spending or big banks that affect everyone. Thats what succession might be about. If you want to pay for wars and immigration go live in Cali or New york. That could be the new tax system. You pay for what you vote for. 

I have a somewhat fatalistic attitude but maybe that's just laziness. I'm glad others are acting for my interests though.

Just now, magisme said:

RIP Homan.

Just drove through Tigard couple days ago where he lived.

On 7/7/2019 at 12:14 PM, Damn_Smooth said:

:lol: Imagine believing that anything will come of this other than a gentle slap on the wrist.

Maybe Bill has decided to sacrifice himself to take out Trump.