magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

I realised what they have is Cohen or Stone lying about things that aren’t illegal and didn’t happen anyway. 

If Trump was colluding with Russia Cohen would have told on him by now. He so obviously wants to avoid jail time he’d tell you he wore Trump’s underwear if it would get him off. Cohen has a unpublished book that the Daily Mail has where he denies everything he’s lying about now. Or the other way round. 

Edited by wasted

1 hour ago, wasted said:

If Trump was colluding with Russia Cohen would have told on him by now. He so obviously wants to avoid jail time he’d tell you he wore Trump’s underwear if it would get him off. Cohen has a unpublished book that the Daily Mail has where he denies everything he’s lying about now. Or the other way round. 

Cohen is literally the voice I use as a Jewish stereotype. I might be a Jew, so it might be ok.

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Cohen is literally the voice I use as a Jewish stereotype. I might be a Jew, so it might be ok.

Ashkenazi jews might have somekind of connection to Russian collusion. 

Dems will either learn from their mistakes, and put the most moderate person forward that they can, thereby guaranteeing a win against the most polarizing president in modern history..........or.......they'll think to themselves, "we haven't been extreme enough to combat Trump!" And they'll be totally fucked.

Economy kicking ass, must be a good time to talk about raising taxes and stealing money from the rich. I just went to the website of some dipshit group that wants single payer for Washington. According to their analysis, my health care costs will double per month. But you know, totally cool so the illegal immigrants that we're protecting can get health care and I can't fly anymore (see real ID 2020)

Edited by AxlisOld

James Gunn suddenly rehired by Disney. Cause lib shits are immune to their own bull shit rules.

Also love how these are the same people who want Tucker Carlson’s head on a stake for saying dumb shit around the same time. And also the same people who said nothing about Joy Reid who also made homophobic blog posts (also at the same time) lied about being hacked, and then had the FBI confirm there was no hacking. Not even a “naughty, naughty” finger wave. Their astounding hypocrisy will never seize to amaze me.

Edited by Bobbo

Democratic’s are losing their fucking minds

The 1.5 Trillion dollar clean energy bill:lol:

Beto is clearly the Robert Patrick

to Obama’s David Duchovny

Joe Biden will get toyed with by :trump:

10 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Democratic’s are losing their fucking minds

The 1.5 Trillion dollar clean energy bill:lol:

Beto is clearly the Robert Patrick

to Obama’s David Duchovny

Joe Biden will get toyed with by :trump:

Do you mean the Green New Deal? Because that's actually estimated at about $90 trillion.

6 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Do you mean the Green New Deal? Because that's actually estimated at about $90 trillion.

I did !  90 Trillion :rofl-lol:

They were saying on tv O’Rourke is awesome but they didn’t say what they actually done. Must be the chosen one. Biden will go down when Trump calls him Pedo Joe. Whenever Biden says anything Alex Jones puts all these pics of Joe’s hands on kids. 

Trump needs to start referring to him as Beta O'Rourke and it is all over. No way the US elects a beta male as its President. 

13 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Trump needs to start referring to him as Beta O'Rourke and it is all over. No way the US elects a beta male as its President. 

O'Rourke couldn't even win his own state. I think it's safe to say he has no chance at president. 

30 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

O'Rourke couldn't even win his own state. I think it's safe to say he has no chance at president. 

From losing in Texas to Ted Cruz to winning the presidency. Only in Hollywood. I can't believe they are pushing this guy for president. At best he will be Trump's John Kerry.