US Politics, Culture and Society

Maybe the rebuild will be good where you're from. The East coast is a cesspool. If we're of sound mind and body when the collapse comes, you can invite me out there and I'll come back and do my part.

I'm from North Dakota. We definitely have the resources for a good recovery.
Yeah. I know. Never been there, but I imagine it's quite a different scene. File for divorce from both coasts the first chance you get.

Yea it is getting stupid out here on the coast.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

Posted Images

Spain, huh? I could deal with that. I like naps. :lol: I'll probably PM you soon.

RE: South Korea, I'd rather not go somewhere so out of the way like there or Thailand. I don't particularly enjoy culture shock. I just want to go somewhere where the government isn't shitting on me and sending me the bill for their troubles in every aspect of my life. I also wouldn't mind a country whose culture isn't so self-censored and where the women aren't all obese and masculine. America sucks so much. Fat, shit America.

I dont know particular how it is in spain but in europe taxes and mandatory insurances such as health care are quite high compared to the US. At least thats whats generally said. Plus europe is flooded with arabs these days. Id rather go to ireland which is part of europe but still an island and financially better off.
I'll definitely have to ask Moleman what sort of bureaucratic nightmare I'd be walking into and how I can avoid Refugeestan.

Regarding Ireland, I'll leave that to Facekicker. Be prepared for a kick in the face. :lol:

Maybe the rebuild will be good where you're from. The East coast is a cesspool. If we're of sound mind and body when the collapse comes, you can invite me out there and I'll come back and do my part.

I'm from North Dakota. We definitely have the resources for a good recovery.
Yeah. I know. Never been there, but I imagine it's quite a different scene. File for divorce from both coasts the first chance you get.

No worries. They'll be underwater soon. 

Spain, huh? I could deal with that. I like naps. :lol: I'll probably PM you soon.

RE: South Korea, I'd rather not go somewhere so out of the way like there or Thailand. I don't particularly enjoy culture shock. I just want to go somewhere where the government isn't shitting on me and sending me the bill for their troubles in every aspect of my life. I also wouldn't mind a country whose culture isn't so self-censored and where the women aren't all obese and masculine. America sucks so much. Fat, shit America.

I dont know particular how it is in spain but in europe taxes and mandatory insurances such as health care are quite high compared to the US. At least thats whats generally said. Plus europe is flooded with arabs these days. Id rather go to ireland which is part of europe but still an island and financially better off.

Ireland is not the land of milk and honey.

The weather is shit, utterly shit. Forget outdoor activities unless you like getting drenched wet.

Being an island everything costs more, we are top of the table for prices in Europe. Get used to a social life of one night a week if you are lucky.

Our health system is a disaster.Our hospitals are hell on earth

We are in the middle of a housing and rental crisis.

Our public services are shit.

We are buried under an insurmountable debt burden thanks to the EU/ECB/IMF

I could go on but you probably get the picture

Maybe not milk and honey but you have this dance that works without using your arms, and leprechauns and whisky and small taxes and youre mostly white folks which is a big plus today.

Sounds good to me.

Small taxes is a myth though. Lots of stealth taxes and fuck all services in return. Also record youth unemployment and overall high unemployment. 

There's a reason why we drink so much

I've given up on changing anything. It just needs to collapse. And I have no say in when the collapse happens. And even when it does collapse, I'm not convinced we have the character to rebuild anything that's worth a shit. We're a useless, brainwashed people.

I'm cheering for solar flares, i really am.

When the power goes out by week 6 we will all die, waiting for the non-existent government food and water trucks.

Then the bad motherfuckers in Africa, pulling porcupines out of holes in the ground, those motherfuckers will inherit the earth.

We, as a society, entirely deserve to die.

Maybe not milk and honey but you have this dance that works without using your arms, and leprechauns and whisky and small taxes and youre mostly white folks which is a big plus today.

Sounds good to me.

Small taxes is a myth though. Lots of stealth taxes and fuck all services in return. Also record youth unemployment and overall high unemployment. 

Hm. I wouldnt immigrate to Ireland anyways but here in germany you here only good things about Ireland.

Sounds good to me.

Hm. I wouldnt immigrate to Ireland anyways but here in germany you here only good things about Ireland.

I've heard a lot of positive things about Germany and their quality living standards.

Sounds good to me.

I've heard a lot of positive things about Germany and their quality living standards.

Its true. Why do you think all refugees want to come here. By american standards its pure communism here but people are doing fine mostly.

Sounds good to me.

I don't want to run the place down so don't get me wrong. But a lot of people around the world have this romantic notion of beautiful Ireland. 

To be fair, on a nice summers day (rare) the place really is amazing especially along the west coast. The fresh food here is second to none. The people are for the most part warm and friendly. You have a lot of freedom here but it comes with its own drawbacks. 

If you have a good job here that pays well then you can have a really nice life for yourself. 

But in so many other areas of everyday life we just lag behind the rest of Europe - our healthcare and justice system is basically falling apart. Corruption is endemic. Our cities and towns are not safe at night, good luck finding the police anywhere day or night. So unless you are street wise then you could quickly find yourself in a lot of bother. 

Finally, we got royally fucked over by the EU over the banking crisis. Anti-EU sentiment is rising by the day. If Britain leaves the EU then I wouldn't be surprised if we leave in due course. There has been a nice little narrative spun in Europe that Ireland is doing great but it is total and utter bullshit. 

I've given up on changing anything. It just needs to collapse. And I have no say in when the collapse happens. And even when it does collapse, I'm not convinced we have the character to rebuild anything that's worth a shit. We're a useless, brainwashed people.

I'm cheering for solar flares, i really am.

When the power goes out by week 6 we will all die, waiting for the non-existent government food and water trucks.

Then the bad motherfuckers in Africa, pulling porcupines out of holes in the ground, those motherfuckers will inherit the earth.

We, as a society, entirely deserve to die.

Kinda think all the hunters and survivalist through out North America will be just fine .

The problem is that we invaded them first and essentially created them, supporting and arming them for years and years. We need to get the fuck out of their lands and keep them the fuck out of ours. Withdraw our militaries and close the borders.

I'm thinking he was just a lone wolf nut who became radicalised online and then decided to act on it. Last minute allegiance to ISIS for the added notoriety. They probably never heard of him until now but will gladly embrace this nonetheless. 

Most actual ISIS members have either fought in Syria or have supported them in some manner in Europe as part of their network. Some fuckhead loon in Florida just doesn't strike me as being an actual fully paid up member of ISIS. 

It hurts both political parties equally. Stronger case for gun control and a reason to hate Muslims. Since ISIS is just another branch of the CIA, I really don't care what they claim. I'll trust what people that know him say over anything the corporate media says every single day of the week. 

@face I agree with that. I'm just ready to keep those online radicals in other countries. We have enough homegrown nuts as it is. We don't need a bunch of Muslims looking for an excuse. Is that kind of racist? Yeah, of course it is. Let's stop pretending. Is lunatic Islam used as a scapegoat? Yes. Is lunatic Islam an actual dangerous thing? Yes.