magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

I'm from NYC. That's not really America

New York?

I'll take New York, New England, California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Colorado...

And the rest of those fly-over states can go fuck themselves.

Parts of NJ are de facto in NY.  :D

I'm from NYC. That's not really America

New York?

I'll take New York, New England, California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Colorado...

And the rest of those fly-over states can go fuck themselves.

Parts of NJ are de facto in NY.  :D

Say people from New Jersey. :lol:

The Best American Poetry, an annual anthology of verse, contains an unusual contributor’s note this year. It’s written by Michael Derrick Hudson, a white poet who writes under the pseudonym Yi-Fen Chou. “After a poem of mine has been rejected a multitude of times under my real name, I put Yi-Fen’s name on it and send it out again,” he wrote. “As a strategy for ‘placing’ poems this has been quite successful ... The poem in question … was rejected under my real name forty times before I sent it out as Yi-Fen Chou (I keep detailed records). As Yi-Fen the poem was rejected nine times before Prairie Schooner took it. If indeed this is one of the best American poems of 2015, it took quite a bit of effort to get it into print, but I’m nothing if not persistent.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/when-a-poem-by-a-white-male-author-smells-less-sweet/404134/

:rofl-lol:

In July 2013, KTVU in San Francisco aired fake names of the Asiana Airlines Flight 214 pilots "Sum Ting Wong" ("something wrong"), "Wi Tu Lo" ("we too low"), "Ho Lee Fuk" ("holy fuck") and "Bang Ding Ow" (sounds possibly involved with a crash) provided by the NTSB during its noon newscast.

The station later apologized for the error.

A military takeover? That would lead to a worse police state than we already have. Americans are brilliant.

Don't argue with wfa

A military takeover? That would lead to a worse police state than we already have. Americans are brilliant.

Don't argue with wfa

I'm not arguing with anybody, I'm commenting on Mags's picture.

Life is getting better for the U.S. middle class despite mounting income inequality, thanks to improvements in technology and cars, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon. Slashing CEO pay wouldn’t help, he said.

“It’s not right to say we’re worse off,” Dimon said Thursday at an event in Detroit. “If you go back 20 years ago, cars were worse, the air was worse. People didn’t have iPhones.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-17/dimon-says-iphones-cars-help-balance-out-u-s-income-inequality

:facepalm:

This guy deserves death by angry mob.

If the USA wants a proper nutjob rascist to take over, vote for Charlie ASAP

What the fuck is even the point of this post? (or any post you make for that matter) :facepalm: