magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

I'm pretty sure mags was entertained by our conversation. Who cares about US politics when you can have a Brazilian and a Portuguese insulting each other and their countries?

See...like what happened to SpongeBob. The absurdity of it wasn't so fucking in your face like this bullshit. There was payoff. There were legitimate lols.

See...like what happened to SpongeBob. The absurdity of it wasn't so fucking in your face like this bullshit. There was payoff. There were legitimate lols.

History will remember this as Broski's first "kids these days" post.

sanders leading clinton by 7 points in latest NH poll. hillary favorability rating down 15 points in NH since april.

And in today's news courtesy of the GNR forum world, the US economy is riding high, the dollar is stronger than ever, Hillary Clinton is not that bad, liberals aren't smug hypocrites and Donald Trump is a lock for the White House

23e.gif

And in today's news courtesy of the GNR forum world, the US economy is riding high, the dollar is stronger than ever, Hillary Clinton is not that bad, liberals aren't smug hypocrites and Donald Trump is a lock for the White House

23e.gif

TaTdV.gif

23e.gif

TaTdV.gif

its why i rarely get into full on debates about politics. when the unemployment rate was low and the stock market was at (then) an all time high during bush's presidency it was the other side saying how you can never trust those stats and its all rigged. its just a sports game at this point.

It just amazes me at this point how anyone that doesn't spend the day dribbling and soiling themselves can still buy into the two party system and defend their "side" as if they are any better than the other shower of cunts they are attacking.

If you want to pick a side then it is insider vs outsider.

And 99.9% of the population are the outsiders.

yeah exactly. 

Countdown to Democrats pointing out how both parties do regular business with tyrants and torturers, which is true and exactly the problem.

We are the tyrants and torturers.

Countdown to Democrats pointing out how both parties do regular business with tyrants and torturers, which is true and exactly the problem.

We are the tyrants and torturers.

Yeah, but they'll never admit that.

I'm from NYC. That's not really America

New York?

I'll take New York, New England, California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Colorado...

And the rest of those fly-over states can go fuck themselves.

I'm from NYC. That's not really America

New York?I'll take New York, New England, California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Colorado...And the rest of those fly-over states can go fuck themselves.
yes sir....and I am actually contemplating moving to either oregon or washington in the next 5 years or so