magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

On 2/6/2019 at 5:46 PM, AxlisOld said:

Lol watching her stumble through this. Holy hell.

Why do I think 21 year old Elizabeth Warren would be a great fuck:gunsguy:

Hasn't the white man done enough to American Indians, Brasky?

“Biden was never very smart. He was a terrible student. His gaffes are unbelievable. When I say something that you might think is a gaffe, it’s on purpose; it’s not a gaffe. When Biden says something dumb, it’s because he’s dumb.”

AOC's "Green New Deal" causing in-fighting among the democrats.

Pelosi: "It will be one of several or maybe many suggestions that we receive. The green dream, or whatever they call it, nobody knows what it is, but they're for it, right?"

:lol:

I wish people would take the time it takes to copy and past something on twitter, to fact check it. I fucking hate the internet sometimes.

22 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Why do I think 21 year old Elizabeth Warren would be a great fuck:gunsguy:

Because you're a depraved human being.

I can't believe after that forced, ridiculous, apology, that she still declared.

32 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

I can't believe after that forced, ridiculous, apology, that she still declared.

she was never supposed to win. the reddit progressives will still rally behind her and then transfer their votes to the establishment candidate (kamala) when she concedes and endorses. this just means they won't have to rig it with superdelegates like they did in 2016.

Are the Dem primaries gonna be a bigger clusterfuck than '16? Jesus, Trump's got this this shit locked. I almost can't wait.

3 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

AOC will make a great sheepdog candidate in a decade or two

I both welcome it, to see her moronic ass talk like the hot girl at a party that you want to fuck that you pretend is smart, and fear it, because who the shit knows how this country might sway randomly?

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday called on Congress to cut funding to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and accused the agency of criminalizing Latinos in the United States, which she called “native land.”

The New York Democrat said that ICE does “not deserve a dime until they can prove that they are honoring human rights, until they can make a good-faith effort to expand and embrace immigrants.” She said that immigrants have always been a part of the United States and that ICE does “not deserve any resource for their radical agenda.”

“We have to have respect for children, respect for families, respect for human rights and respect for the right of human mobility. Because it is a right. It is a right. Because we are standing on native land, and Latino people are descendants of native people,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “And we cannot be told and criminalized simply for our identity or our status. Period.”

:rofl-lol:

So let me see if I got this right.

A white kid does nothing more than smirk after an old Indian guy runs up to him and bangs a drum in his face, and it becomes a major headline as celebrities and liberals condemn the kid and his school.

And when five kids (ages 12-13-14-15-16 of whom 3 are girls) murder a semi-famous white country musician while trying to steal his car, it's a non-story as there's hardly a mention of it anywhere.

ny-1549643080-59ykd1eepg-snap-image

What a fucked up country this has become.

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence?

11 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

it's a non-story as there's hardly a mention of it anywhere.

Wow! How did you hear about it?