magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

Just now, magisme said:

A bit self-important for my taste, but he makes a lot of solid points. I think he's straddling swamp and dry land.

That’s what’s interesting, he’s from inside, probably doesn’t have same take but his facts support my paranoia. I’m not 100% crazy anyway. 

4 minutes ago, wasted said:

That’s what’s interesting, he’s from inside, probably doesn’t have same take but his facts support my paranoia. I’m not 100% crazy anyway. 

Have you seen the headlines reporting this? They intentionally misrepresent his position in order to do exactly what he accuses them of. Of course the wording is vague, so they can claim they aren't lying, but their intentions are clear.

CNN: NBC News Veteran Warns of 'Trump Circus'

Washington Times: NBC News Veteran Slams Network's 'Hostage Status' to Trump

Variety: NBC News Veteran Warns TV News Has Become Beholden to 'Trump Circus'

AOL: NBC News Veteran Leaves Network, Saying Media Have Become 'Prisoners of Donald Trump'

It's all so tiresome.

Just now, magisme said:

Have you seen the headlines reporting this? They intentionally misrepresent his position in order to do exactly what he accuses them of. Of course the wording is vague, so they can claim they aren't lying, but their intentions are clear.

CNN: NBC News Veteran Warns of 'Trump Circus'

Washington Times: NBC News Veteran Slams Network's 'Hostage Status' to Trump

Variety: NBC News Veteran Warns TV News Has Become Beholden to 'Trump Circus'

AOL: NBC News Veteran Leaves Network, Saying Media Have Become 'Prisoners of Donald Trump'

It's all so tiresome.

Very brief/vague articles too but then I read the memo and it’s blowing the doors wide open.

So some of the TSA is boycotting because they aren't getting paid as a result of the government shutdown.

Maybe this means these sacks of shit will get a real job.

It's disgusting that a portion of my hard earned paycheck funds these losers. 

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

So some of the TSA is boycotting because they aren't getting paid as a result of the government shutdown.

Maybe this means these sacks of shit will get a real job.

It's disgusting that a portion of my hard earned paycheck funds these losers. 

Can't wait for airports to run more safely and efficiently without them. Perfect opportunity for Trump to overhaul the whole shitshow if he wasn't such a security state cuck.

Last time I was in New York, I made the mistake of flying out of JFK.  The security line looked worse than the longest line at Disneyworld.  I am not exaggerating to say that I was in line for well over 90 minutes JUST to get to the point where I could take my shoes and belt off and go through the metal detector.

So I'm standing there thinking...."there's more people here in this line than on any average plane.   We haven't even been through a single security stop yet.  What's to stop some asshole from just standing right in the middle of line and blowing us all up?"

Pretty freaky stuff, and illustrates how futile the whole thing is.  What's next...pre-pre-pre flight screening?

Under the current US regime a governmemt job is only one you should have. That or welfare. Trying to generate true wealth is for suckers. 

I like how he insists on a steel wall. He obviously has his guys lined up to do his home improvement. He’ll probably own the companies so he gets like 10 mil from the deal. Like Putin did with the World Cup stadiums in the summer. 

It's like watching a three year old have a temper tantrum, but with positive benefits. Wish they'd shut the whole damn thing down.

To be honest to breakthrough all the institutional corruption to set up your own crime syndicate in the WH you’re gonna have to be an ignorant ho most of the time.  

Edited by wasted

The casualties from this shutdown continue to mount. At least 6 gorillion dead. When will the madness end?

On a more positive note Playstation, hookers and coke sales are up. Government workers know how to paarrrtttaaaaiiii. 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

I like how he insists on a steel wall. He obviously has his guys lined up to do his home improvement. He’ll probably own the companies so he gets like 10 mil from the deal. Like Putin did with the World Cup stadiums in the summer. 

The Wall is going to be bigger than U.S. Steel. 

6 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

The Wall is going to be bigger than U.S. Steel. 

Trump Steel will be huge. 

On 1/11/2019 at 10:22 PM, Facekicker said:

That Jim Acosta is one dumb cunt. He needs an ass kicking 

Look how peaceful it is in front of this wall.

We don’t need more wall like this that Chuck and Nancy voted for.