magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

29 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I thought we were talking about W. and I was about to ask how Sr. outlived Jr.

Too bad they both didn't go.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

44 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Neil deGrasse Tyson #metoo'd

He can always say gravity caused his unzipping

4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

This is ridiculous. At some point everyone is going to be a rapist, as soon as you get into the public eye.

How many guys here slapped a chick's ass when they were younger? Rapist. Put your hand on their hips flirting. Rapist. You've each had 2 beers after a football game and kiss. Rapist. Lean in for a kiss after a date, but she's not that into it. Rapist.

Let them eat their own. If some other famous physicist got accused he'd fucking be tweeting that it's unacceptable and virtue signaling to the world. 

Fuck him. I've no sympathy for any of these high profile fucks because they have zero balls and not one of them has spoken out about how #metoo is basically a load of hysterical bullshit. 

The more high profile and popular the target the better. 

I want to watch these cunts destroy themselves and all their enablers. 

6 hours ago, John Bonham said:

This makes my day. He'd probably be in my top 5 of people I'd like to see this happen to.

Mike Obama needs to be #metooed

"I went to the White House to meet the Prez and Mike had a visible erection the whole time. Leered at me like a rapist."

In Egypt an actress was arrested and charged with “inciting debauchery and temptation” and faces up to five years in jail. 

Why?

For wearing a dress to an awards show that shows a tiny bit of skin. In America you wouldn’t have a second thought about what she was wearing. But in Egypt she might go to jail for a couple years. 

With all the advancements in oil extraction, and how much the US is stockpiling, you'd think we could just step back and let the Middle East just destroy itself. Fuck the Middle East.

9 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

This is ridiculous. At some point everyone is going to be a rapist, as soon as you get into the public eye.

How many guys here slapped a chick's ass when they were younger? Rapist. Put your hand on their hips flirting. Rapist. You've each had 2 beers after a football game and kiss. Rapist. Lean in for a kiss after a date, but she's not that into it. Rapist.

I found it really disingenuous when the media was trying to pass off the "locker room talk" video as an example of President Trump bragging about sexual assault when it was quite clear he was boasting about women who throw themselves at famous men.

8 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

It turns out that all the science stuff Neil was always goin' on about was just a bunch of mansplaining.

:D

Your bills won't be arriving in the mail tomorrow because postal workers have to take the day off. Apparently they were all too distraught when they heard our former, trash president is now burning in Hell.