magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

22 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

imagine writing walls of text about which side of the shitline you vote on

Imagine being from the generation that can only form thoughts that are two sentences long. 

21 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I think 10 states have legalized weed now. 

Crazy.

Why is that crazy?

Do you thinks each state should be able to vote on what drugs they think should be legal? Or do you think the federal government should decide for all the states? 

12 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Why is that crazy?

Do you thinks each state should be able to vote on what drugs they think should be legal? Or do you think the federal government should decide for all the states? 

Because all our lives, marijuana has been (wrongfully) demonized. WA and CO opened the floodgates, now it's crazy how much progress it has made in only like 5 years.

22 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Because all our lives, marijuana has been (wrongfully) demonized. WA and CO opened the floodgates, now it's crazy how much progress it has made in only like 5 years.

I would much rather people smoked weed than drank alcohol.

I was mainly just curious as to whether or not people thought a state should be able to vote on what they want to do within their own state. The people who live their decide. Or if people thought a federal law should be more important than what the residents of a state want.

On 11/8/2018 at 2:27 PM, bacardimayne said:

trump, sessions and mueller were secretly planning to indict hillary and all the democrats or something to that effect

idk ask @Weaponized Autist

From my understanding it goes deeper than that.

Sessions can now judge a Military Tribunal, hence 'Q'anon.

Phase one was set to begin after she won. "They" never thought she would lose.

The 666 fifth avenue skycraper in NYC is a big part of the scheme.

In this building Lucent Technologies (AT&T) operates and does reseach into RFID ships.

It goes on and on but basically Jared 'Kush'ner owns the building now. He also bought blackmails against politicians, global elites, hollywood personas that was stored on media devices in the building.

It will go full circle like Coke & Pepsi or the Godfather part III.

23 hours ago, Skeeter said:

I would much rather people smoked weed than drank alcohol.

I was mainly just curious as to whether or not people thought a state should be able to vote on what they want to do within their own state. The people who live their decide. Or if people thought a federal law should be more important than what the residents of a state want.

Federal law is necessary in some situations.

The problem here is that the illegalization of marijuana is pretty much a proven conspiracy and discredits the entire drug class schedule. 

You can't take it seriously. It's actually a joke at this point. 

"When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It's really a disgrace what’s going on," Trump said.