magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

Get a fucking room. Really guys, writing posts in foreign languages only you can understand....ffs.

You two have literally become the biggest shitpost power couple of all time when you stoop to that. Surg and Red have been dethroned. Way to go.

Sry man ... I started posting ontopic but this guy is here only to argue with me about everything else ... it's pretty clear since he started posting on the thread ... he have no other interest than talking to me ... that's why I was replying to him in portuguese ... even if he is speaking to me, only to me, in english ... that's weird ... the guy is speaking to a portuguese about something no one else in the forum gives a fuck, but he's still speaking in english.

And he thinks that no one else can see what he (and a couple of his lapdog coward friends) have keep doing for a while ... following me everywhere, trying to mock me with bullshit, begging to the mods to ban me while licking their asses ... and when I'm finally banned, they follow me to another place to keep doing the same.

What a sad life this people must have.

Anyway, for a guy who said that is not interested in feuds, your wall of text was full of prejudice and hatred. Classic gunner, very sensitive, always trolling and never admitting it. You old man are really weird. I wouldn't be surprised if your plants are all you have. Weird.

Estás a falar comigo, ou estás a falar para os outros verem o que estás a dizer? Não reparaste ainda que ninguém quer saber? Vai ler o prontuário de lingua portuguesa para ver se aprendes alguma coisa.

Go away Maynard.

Can't answer right? Why can't you ever answer what I ask you? Is it because you make shit up all the time and can't back your claims?

I can hear the flies fly in that place ... it's boring, isn't it? I get sleepy just for opening the webpage .... zzzzzzzz ... at least it's safe from my trolling, now ...

Go away.

uh ... it pisses you the fact that I don't want to give you your answers, uh? It worked with you lapdog coward friend ...  maybe it can also work with you ... why don't you cry a bit about how I'm a liar and a troll? ... maybe JB can also ban me for that.

Go away and stop ruining Mags thread.

uh ... it pisses you the fact that I don't want to give you your answers, uh? It worked with you lapdog coward friend ... maybe it can also work with you ... why don't you cry a bit about how I'm a liar and a troll? ... maybe JB can also ban me for that.

Go away and stop ruining Mags thread.

Nope. It amuses me. You are a liar and a troll.

Why? just because I don't give your answers?

Sorry man, I don't give portuguese lessons .... specially in GN'R forums. I know Brazil have a good economy now, and maybe you can pay me for some lessons ... but, giving portuguese lessons to brazilians is not my calling. It would be easier to teach good manners to a monkey.

Why? just because I don't give your answers?

Sorry man, I don't give portuguese lessons .... specially in GN'R forums. I know Brazil have a good economy now, and maybe you can pay me for some lessons ... but, giving portuguese lessons to brazilians is not my calling. It would be easier to teach good manners to a monkey.

It's a shame you don't "give Portuguese lessons" man. I'm pretty sure I could learn a lot from you. Specially about plants aka the only living things you have contact with.

The problem with Maynard is the fact that, now, he's bored as fuck, so he does/say everything he can to keep a conversation with the only guy who has enough patience to reply to him ... even if he's not adding anything relevant to the forums.

:lol:

Why don't you go away and post in the biggest GN'R forum in the internet? There's more than 40.000 users over there having exciting conversations :lol:

I wish a better country had colonized us. :(

It was the best country at that time? Would you prefer the spanish? The portuguese were much more friendly .... the spanish destroyed everything when they arrived.

You have to learn some history, maynard.

I wish a better country had colonized us. :(

It was the best country at that time? Would you prefer the spanish? The portuguese were much more friendly .... the spanish destroyed everything when they arrived.

You have to learn some history, maynard.

I was just joking. In the other thread I said Portugal is beautiful and its culture is great.

Nah, they aren't out ta get you ... they just don't know the difference between an harmless joke and a personal opinion about something which they don't agree with ...

"I doesn't" :lol:

Do you think that's funny? :|