I'm genuinely more concerned about a Hillary Clinton presidency than a Donald Trump one. 

She's that bad. 

For fuck sake, Samantha Power, the US Ambassador to the United Nations called Hillary a "monster"

That say's it all. Libya is now a failed state and a terrorist breeding ground and that psycho cunt thinks its a laughing matter. 

I'm genuinely more concerned about a Hillary Clinton presidency than a Donald Trump one. 

She's that bad. 

For fuck sake, Samantha Power, the US Ambassador to the United Nations called Hillary a "monster"

That say's it all. Libya is now a failed state and a terrorist breeding ground and that psycho cunt thinks its a laughing matter. 

Boggles my mind why this bitch has n`t been imprisoned yet.

I think at the end of the day, blacks and latinos will mostly vote for Hillary therefore wins the election for the estabilishment

It wil be a tough election, though

Trump will go down in history as the closest troll candidate who had legit chances to win

So voter cards are necessary to vote in Oklahoma. It wasn't like this in other states I've lived in (probably because there are a lot of illegals here), and even though I'm against voter cards, I'll register I suppose.

If they charge me for this shit though you can kiss my vote goodbye.

Not that it truly matters. These candidates don't seem like they care about me.

omg tomorrows debate is going to be goooood.

Should we have a live chat? Meet in the chat? Let's make this a thing.

With Homans untimely death, i'm feeling very close to y'all. Don't fuck this up for me, you cocksuckers.

JUST LET ME LOVE YOU

BEST OUTCOME - republican dickfags are allowed to carry guns into debate - they kill one another.

Hilary exposes herself as a lizard person - dies from some sort of lizard person exposure - I don't really understand, I don't know any lizards

Bernie inherits the USA, birds rejoice.

BTW, best part of that video was the bit at the end about men wearing dresses, yeah i watched it all.

Edited by jackie moon

Clinton supporters make me sick, they gloss over the FACT that she has ZERO redeeming qualities. FUCKING ZERO. 

They just point at whatever Republican running and say "But, but, but they are so much worse."

They are fucking spineless. They just enable this shitshow to continue and ignore Clinton's woeful foreign policy record and shameless warmongering in favour of completely irrelevant bollocks like gender quotas, glass ceilings and tranny shitters. 

As if any of that carries any significance to the world when Clinton starts another fucking war.  

Clinton supporters make me sick, they gloss over the FACT that she has ZERO redeeming qualities. FUCKING ZERO. 

They just point at whatever Republican running and say "But, but, but they are so much worse."

They are fucking spineless. They just enable this shitshow to continue and ignore Clinton's woeful foreign policy record and shameless warmongering in favour of completely irrelevant bollocks like gender quotas, glass ceilings and tranny shitters. 

As if any of that carries any significance to the world when Clinton starts another fucking war.  

Clinton can be summed up with one simple question.

Would you hire the plumbers wife to come over and fix things, just because she's the plumber's wife?

I've been hearing about Facebook trying to control the election because they don't like Donald Trump. I'm not even voting for him, and I think that's kind of scary.

The world according to Facebook.