The internet is pretty big on Bernie.

Scared old white people are rallying around a Trump.

Bush gonna Bush.

Secretary of State Clinton has played the GoT well. But has some real skeletons in the closet. 

Can anyone match this man?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8170-1384975604-33.

You had me at Boner Jams. Republicans are a mess, if Santorum and Huckabee and the like start gaining ground, I'll be terrified. ANYONE but Hitlery on the Dems side.

The Official GOP Debate Drinking Game Rules

Drink THE FIRST TIME:

1. Donald Trump mentions his wealth, or how smart he is.

2. A candidate mentions Benghazi

3. A candidate says, "This president..."

4. A candidate whines about not getting called on enough.

5. Someone promises to "take America back."

6. Trump interrupts someone by saying, "Excuse me, let me answer that…"

7. Anyone mentions Hitler, Nazis or Neville Chamberlain. Includes related imagery, e.g. "ovens."

8. The crowd cheers a racist/bigoted statement by a candidate.

9. A candidate mentions his poor/hardscrabble upbringing, or a parent who "worked every day of his life."

10. A candidate talks about "stopping Hillary Clinton."

11. Anyone warns the U.S. is becoming Greece.

12. Trump refers to himself in the third person.

13. Anyone invokes St. Ronald Reagan.

Drink EVERY time a candidate:

14. Claims a positive relationship with a minority. Also known as the, "Some of my best friends are…" rule.

15. Tries to speak Spanish

16. Tries to warm up to the Ohio crowd with an awkward LeBron shout-out.

Drink EVERY TIME you hear the word(s):

17. "I'm not a scientist."

18. "You can keep your doctor."

19. "ACORN."

20. "The war on Christians."

21. "Thug."

22. "Right here in Ohio."

23. "Culture of dependency."

TAKE A SHOT OF JAGER AT ANY MENTION OF:

24. "Kenya."

25. "All Lives Matter."

The Official GOP Debate Drinking Game RulesDrink THE FIRST TIME:1. Donald Trump mentions his wealth, or how smart he is.2. A candidate mentions Benghazi3. A candidate says, "This president..."4. A candidate whines about not getting called on enough.5. Someone promises to "take America back."6. Trump interrupts someone by saying, "Excuse me, let me answer that…"7. Anyone mentions Hitler, Nazis or Neville Chamberlain. Includes related imagery, e.g. "ovens."8. The crowd cheers a racist/bigoted statement by a candidate.9. A candidate mentions his poor/hardscrabble upbringing, or a parent who "worked every day of his life."10. A candidate talks about "stopping Hillary Clinton."11. Anyone warns the U.S. is becoming Greece.12. Trump refers to himself in the third person.13. Anyone invokes St. Ronald Reagan.Drink EVERY time a candidate:14. Claims a positive relationship with a minority. Also known as the, "Some of my best friends are…" rule.15. Tries to speak Spanish16. Tries to warm up to the Ohio crowd with an awkward LeBron shout-out.Drink EVERY TIME you hear the word(s):17. "I'm not a scientist."18. "You can keep your doctor."19. "ACORN."20. "The war on Christians."21. "Thug."22. "Right here in Ohio."23. "Culture of dependency."TAKE A SHOT OF JAGER AT ANY MENTION OF:24. "Kenya."25. "All Lives Matter."

Only attempt if you don't work tomorrow.

I usually wait until the whole things are on YouTube commercial free to watch, so maybe that'll be my Saturday :awesome:

The internet is pretty big on Bernie.

Scared old white people are rallying around a Trump.

Bush gonna Bush.

Secretary of State Clinton has played the GoT well. But has some real skeletons in the closet. 

Can anyone match this man?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8170-1384975604-33.

Scared old white people? It's the young white people who should be afraid, there won't be a future for them if the immigration continues. Trump 2016

Did anything funny happen in the debate?

They all suck. Both sides. I'm against capital punishment, but they're the type of people I could put against a wall.

What really makes me laugh are the people who shit on the GOP and then vote Hillary.

What really makes me laugh are the people who shit on the GOP and then vote Hillary.

Jesus fucking Christ.

People gave Romney crap for "who let the dogs out?" but let this slide? Not Hillary, anyone but Hillary.

"  Hillary can`t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America ? "  - Donald Trump. He  should do a stand-up comedy  :lolzers: