John Bonham

What if a meteor was about the strike the Earth and an Axl Rose-Slash reunion was the only thing that could stop it?

I wouldn't support it. If the only thing saving this race is something so disgusting as a cockrock reunion, then we need to take a good look at ourselves and realize that is symbolic of how shit we've become as a species. I think it would be the perfect way for our race to go. An acknowledgement of our regression from intelligent beings with potential to sweaty savage animals.

no way.  i'd rather axl martyr himself on an altar of diabetes, pill addictions or meteors than reunite with slash.  the moment they go on stage together, the record label will lose all interest in releasing the chinese democracy remix album.  

The human race would force them to do it... Duh, they don't hate each other that much anymore. They would probably just break up.

I don't get why people who call them selves "true fans" want axl and slash To come together, it's not like they are best friends

No, I would n`t. In fact, I would do everything in my powers to make it happen. If saving humanity depends on a reunion of washed-up Rock band then, this planet deserves to crumble into dust.

What Broski and Ragnar said.

And besides, Aerosmith already saved the world from a meteor in Armageddon. If GNR did it they'd be copying them and it'd be stupid.

1296082802728_f.jpg

Would you support it?

Even if that meant throwing away all Axl has worked for with the new band?

In that case, we are fucked

On 7/2/2015 at 1:08 AM, Broskirose said:

I wouldn't support it. If the only thing saving this race is something so disgusting as a cockrock reunion, then we need to take a good look at ourselves and realize that is symbolic of how shit we've become as a species. I think it would be the perfect way for our race to go. An acknowledgement of our regression from intelligent beings with potential to sweaty savage animals.

legendary post

On 7/2/2015 at 8:47 AM, John Bonham said:

1296082802728_f.jpg

Would you support it?

Even if that meant throwing away all Axl has worked for with the new band?

Damn nigga, you should put your powers of precognition to better use than just accurately predicting shitty ass kids' cartoons 4 years before they happen. 

Eerie.

Axl%20Rose%203.png

Updated 2019 Question:

What if a meteor was about to strike the Earth and the only way to stop it was to attend a fat fake reunion show? What do?

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Updated 2019 Question:

What if a meteor was about to strike the Earth and the only way to stop it was to attend a fat fake reunion show? What do?

go to show, live-blog from outhouse about how i'm literally saving the world by taking a shit

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Damn nigga, you should put your powers of precognition to better use than just accurately predicting shitty ass kids' cartoons 4 years before they happen. 

Eerie.

Axl%20Rose%203.png

MJ really took the skin whitening thing too far at the end.