TheGarden

Why can't this forum be better than mygnr

Every forum has its advantages and disadvantages. I wouldn't say any one is better than the other.

Sorry. When I say "better" I mean why is mygnr so fkn populated. This forum is defiantly just as good if not better 

Why can't this forum ban you like mygnr?

Crawl back to you cave a jack off to Steven Adler if you wish.

Well normally I don't agree with mygnr, but in this instance, it's clear they made the right decision in removing you.  I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but you're kind of an idiot.  

Here's one of your gems which was locked... because you're a moron:  http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/24246-could-you-imagine-if-axl-roses-kid-didnt-die-at-birth/

Well normally I don't agree with mygnr, but in this instance, it's clear they made the right decision in removing you.  I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but you're kind of an idiot.  

Here's one of your gems which was locked... because you're a moron:  http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/24246-could-you-imagine-if-axl-roses-kid-didnt-die-at-birth/

Oh boy another person on the Internet who doesn't understand the joke (from the link you put) unless you are referring to me being pro life (which is just my opinion as a conservative.

the reason mygnr removed me is because I hurt their admins feelings and when someone on the Internet doesnt agree with the other person, it ends up becoming who has more virtual power will try to ban them. Which in this case I pissed off the mygnrs admins because I was speaking my mind which I'm allowed to do on the Internet and they couldn't take jokes so they ip banned me. Doesn't really matter because this forum is the same one as my gnr except the admins are not dicks. The topic was really meant to be titled why is my gnr so big, this forum is clearly better. 

Well normally I don't agree with mygnr, but in this instance, it's clear they made the right decision in removing you. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but you're kind of an idiot.

Here's one of your gems which was locked... because you're a moron: http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/24246-could-you-imagine-if-axl-roses-kid-didnt-die-at-birth/

That's the kind of shit I love... Weird esoteric and unpredictable. Guess everybody is amused by different things.

Well normally I don't agree with mygnr, but in this instance, it's clear they made the right decision in removing you. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but you're kind of an idiot.

Here's one of your gems which was locked... because you're a moron: http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/24246-could-you-imagine-if-axl-roses-kid-didnt-die-at-birth/

That's the kind of shit I love... Weird esoteric and unpredictable. Guess everybody is amused by different things.

What part of the shit you are referring to you like.

Too many people trying to get themselves over. Which is both a pro and a con. If this was a super serious no jokez Guns N' Roses forum, it wouldn't exist because there is nothing to talk about in the world of Guns N' Roses, and there are already multiple bigger older forums to have super serious DJ Ashba/Guns N' Roses discussions. If Guns N' Roses actually did something and people started talking, this forum would probably get bigger, but most fans wouldn't migrate here because it has a reputation as a cesspool. People joking and making fun of the band or insecurely starting forum fightz with each other is like 90 percent of the content here. 

Older forums already have the user base to keep them alive that they attracted because they've been around for a decade+ when stuff was actually going on. Smaller forums in general are dying now that there is Facebook/Reddit to discuss hobbies on. Even so, look at chinesedemocracy.com. That place used to be moderately active, and now it is a ghost town. There literally hasn't been a post or reply in their Guns N' Roses news section for almost an entire month. If this place wasn't filled with assholes trying to get over and trying to make other people laugh with shitty threads (myself included), that would be the kind of activity this forum would have. 

edit: I also tried to join MYGNR to have super seriouz when is Axl release music talks, but I was instantly banned. Not sure if Guns N' Tortillas is a troll sounding username, or using a throw away e-mail tripped off their spam filter.....either way, I guess I'm stuck in exile with the rest of you.

because this forum came to life when mygnr got down and some banned members came here to build a new community and have a "censor free" and "leaks are permitted" forum

Then mygnr went back and later on the new administration  allow most of the banned members to get back with another chance..

Then the regulars and the "skype crew" (google it) move to another forum (thegnrforum) or completely lose interest in this "band" or move back to mygnr often with some superior status if they donate 5 bucks or so they can troll whatever and whenever they want without consequences mostly...

by that time, this forum is already dead and ruined by broskirose and wfa basically

Then downzy became an admin and a few people moved here again or using both forums

That's all in a nutshell

Despite all the bullshit feuds between Borky and his clan on stalkers, this forum is just fine.

Read the first post. When I mean "better" I mean more populated 

Despite all the bullshit feuds between Borky and his clan on stalkers, this forum is just fine.

his clan on stalkers? he singleheartedly ruin this forum even back in 2011 and stalk everybody here... 

i know that you are the forum fuckup and not care too much about GNR ever, but the people came here to talk about GNR and not about NIN  or Robin Finck or how AFD sucks or how your pathetic little lives can be even more pathetic or whatever edgy comment can you internet cool kids can make here from day to day

yes, this "band" became a joke a long time ago, but 80-90% of the people here are/were GNR fans. You and broski were never really fans of this band.

so you better drop this broski lapdog shtick, it does not suit for you so well...

Borki's only stalker here is me, and that's only because he whined so much about me being one that I decided to take him up on the offer. Now I visit his profile hourly to see if he's posted and respond to every one of his posts.

If there were leaks to be listened to this would be the only forum to allow them, it would be crazy in here again.

But Gnr is dead so there is nothing to talk about, and most people on this forum don't like talking about the same old topics over and over again like at Mygnr or Jarmos.

No, MYGNRFORUM has more people because it is a more established forum with a longer, extensive history.

Even Bonham would agree to that. If Bonham took ownership of the forum tomorrow, membership would remain the same. In fact I would argue that it would increase because people like Meadows, Miser and SS would return as they usually do when forums change hands. 

This forum is just fine, and I would say it is one of the most successful spinoff Guns N' Roses forums.

If there were leaks to be listened to this would be the only forum to allow them, it would be crazy in here again.

But Gnr is dead so there is nothing to talk about, and most people on this forum don't like talking about the same old topics over and over again like at Mygnr or Jarmos.

To be fair, I used to post on Chinese Democracy.com which was absolute dead at the time (and even more so now). The reason I even found or joined this forum was because I was trying to hear one of the leaks. I don't remember if it was Going Down, or Better Gone, or if all that leaked at the same time.

I knew there were bigger GN'R forums, but I never looked for them until I read all the talk about MYGNR here. Tried joining there, but got instabanned.

No, MYGNRFORUM has more people because it is a more established forum with a longer, extensive history.

Even Bonham would agree to that. If Bonham took ownership of the forum tomorrow, membership would remain the same. In fact I would argue that it would increase because people like Meadows, Miser and SS would return as they usually do when forums change hands. 

This forum is just fine, and I would say it is one of the most successful spinoff Guns N' Roses forums.

It'll be impossible ever to reach the status of the other larger forums because they have what, a 10-15 year head start?

This forum only survives because it is different. If John Bonham tried to make this forum into a moderated MyGNR light, it would fail because there's absolutely no market for that. 

i think more exclusive interviews like the one with the maid at the hard rock could help create conversation and draw new members.