Broskirose

Download 2015 live coverage from angry psychopath: GNFNR Exclusive

An all encompassing thread for discussing music you listen to while using.

When I was tripping on DXM and this shit came on, I cannot even describe the insight and hallucinations I was experiencing.

Wat

You speak English , yes ? It's what not "wat" it's what ! And in response .. Are you still talking to trannies on twitter ? Are you still looking for that OMG demo with BF/TS vocals ?

I think you've confused me for someone else because I have no clue what you're talking about. In any case, you might want to question your own comprehension of the English language, because this topic has absolutely nothing to do with whatever dumb shit you're babbling about.

I think you've confused me for someone else because I have no clue what you're talking about. In any case, you might want to question your own comprehension of the English language, because this topic has absolutely nothing to do with whatever dumb shit you're babbling about.

Well as you've been de-railing other posters topics for years with your verbal diarrhoea I figured why not fuck with yours ? As for confusing you with somebody else,no,no,no dear boy. In fact the tweets are still up on @MissStaceyBxx twitter if you want to check yourself ?

I think it's nap time Skippy.

And that's your response ? Are you gonna admit you like your girls with a little extra ? Tell you what, in honour of your excellent thread, I'll dedicate this to you.

Drugs and music come together like PB&J. In the summer of 2011, I'd pop a few tabs of LSD and wander around town with my headphones on.

Those were some bizarre times.

I'm not a doctor, but you might be legit retarded.

Retarded? Nope! Just amused by the fact when your not sucking Cardi's cock,your tweeting she-males. Now have you a dirty little secret? Maybe now all those pics you have of RF in his goth tranny phase makes sense! Maybe I'll refresh your memory with a few screen shots as proof?

It's not really much of a secret if I was posting this stuff on Twitter, is it? But thanks for confirming you're a nutjob by taking screenshots of people's tweets.

You really might want to consider taking that nap. Or joining MSL's forum. That's where the crazy losers go.

Your right! It's no secret to tweet trannies, loving their new pics.But it is a secret when you start dm'ing said tranny for more isn't it? Or how about you slagging of members of this here forum, in those very same dm's? So,anything to add, apart from the nut job name calling? As for posting on MSL's site? Maybe you should take your own advice and sign up? As you rightly said that's where all the crazy losers are.I await the next response full of your this,your that, trying to smarm your way out as per usual!

<- expert

Once, I took LSD and MDMA, and then I drank beer and smoked weed.

I had 2nd row floor seats for Phish at the '98 Island tour.

Good times.

I had an English teacher who used to start a lot of his classes by playing us Youtube videos of Phish concerts he was at. Lot's of glowsticks.

I probably only attended his class maybe 15 times total. I wish I would've stuck around though. He seemed super rad. We'd talk about music and I would ace all of his assignments when I'd show up.

I remember being the only person in the class who got a perfect score on some quiz about I Am a Rock by Simon & Garfunkel, and then we were put into groups to do some shit about Comfortably Numb. I think that was my last day in the class before I dropped out of school.

I feel like I missed something. What happened on Twitter?

Broski was hitting on a tranny ! Would fill you in, but I'm at Download ATM and Internet reception is a bitch.