arnold layne

Do you find it suspicious...

...I am not one into conspiracies and I do not talk much about politics, however I was thinking about it the other day when something crossed my mind.

I am 23 years old. Throughout my life, there have only been three families that have served as our executive leader in the United States. These families include the Clintons, the Bushes, and most recently, the Obamas.

Even more interesting to note is the FACT that before Bill Clinton, we had Bush Sr., however he served before I was born so that is somewhat beside my point.

My point is that I think, I have the suspicion, that we are seeing a small conglomerate of the ruling class taking control moreso than ever before in history. Obama seems almost like a deflection from the real concern here.

If we have Hil-dawg and Jeb Bush as our two final candidates, my suspicions will be reaffirmed.

Thoughts?

Brave New World was pretty shitty but the concept was phenomenal.

The scary part is, what he wrote is actually turned out to be true

No it's not.

We are not all the product of artificial insemination, nor are we systematically killed off by sixty, religion still exists, and marriage and families remain an important part of American life.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

cheney profited off the iraq war

bush did 9/11

Look up the tensile strength of steel at the temperature in which jet fuel burns you stupid fuckshit.

Arnold, dude, just work the status quo, save some money, and spend that money on being happy. If you're an average working Joe, nothing will affect you. Tame it from me, buy arcade machines, build a bar, get a nice house. It does in fact make you happy. Sorry it's so cliche, but money buys happiness.

bush did 9/11

Look up the tensile strength of steel at the temperature in which jet fuel burns you stupid fuckshit.

See also, getting twatted with 250,000 lbs of airplane at 600mph. Also I'll see your fuckshit and raise you a spastic. :D

bush did 9/11

Arnold, dude, just work the status quo, save some money, and spend that money on being happy. If you're an average working Joe, nothing will affect you. Tame it from me, buy arcade machines, build a bar, get a nice house. It does in fact make you happy. Sorry it's so cliche, but money buys happiness.

I'm a little behind in the saving game. I think next paycheck will put me just below 18k.

Basically just trying to buy a trailer home in a few years and live as cheaply as possible.

I'm lazy. I'm cheap. Fuck this rat race. It sucks.

No it's not.

We are not all the product of artificial insemination, nor are we systematically killed off by sixty, religion still exists, and marriage and families remain an important part of American life.

I was talking about the paragraph that i've posted, dumbass