thesyxer

Warchild imploding on MSL's forum

Can't we just talk about how terrible the whole world is, not even specifically GNR?

Damn Smooth: You've always come off as incredibly butthurt and angry - what's your story?

Parents don't love you? Small penis?

Open up to us.

Let's have some real talk.

What's your deal?

:lol: Your reading comprehension must be severely lacking if you seriously believe I am angry about anything at any point in time. I'm laughing every time I make a post, this one included. Butthurt? Yeah. I've had to watch the greatest band that ever walked the face of the earth fall apart and every single member become a pale mockery of what was, can't really go on a GN'R forum without at least a bit of butthurt going on.

Dude...go get laid.

:lol: Some of us have actually done that. If there's one thing I wish for you it's that you could do the same. Too bad the reality of your situation will forever prohibit that from taking place. Sorry.

MSL: I think I am going to ban you.

You contribute nothing to this forum except lies, you browse anonymous like a bitch, and you have threatened legal action against me and my members, and you've compromised my YouTube account.

You are a horrible person: a glutton and a sloth, and you don't possess a shred of humility.

You have hurt Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses, the band we are all here to follow, and you are guilty of perpetuating falsehoods and revisionist history about same band.

Fuck off.

giphy.gif

Am I supposed to have a comment on your pot/kettle feud with WFA or something? According to his sig you both know that you're a jackass and I'm proud of both of you for it. That's the only comment I have.

Go outside man. I barely even remember who you are. Just that you're annoying. Thanks for confirming.

I've clearly had a big impact on your life if you're still moaning like a bitch and talking about me in every thread. No one cares.

:lol: Can you point out where (other than in every single one of your posts) you see any whining or crying so I can make you look even dumber than you do yourself when I clarify it for you? All I remember about you is that you're a sad little embarrassment to the human race and I'm going from there. You've made absolutely no impact on anything.

Various posts in several threads where you bring me up out of nowhere or things that are clearly meant to reference me. You're obviously butthurt. Even the admin of the site pointed it out. No point trying to backpeddle now. We've all seen it.

I just think it's funny how you come here guns blazing as if everyone else thinks the way you do and still remembers or cares about any of this shit. Nope. You're the only one. For a guy who tries so hard to come off as a badass, you sure do a good job of exposing yourself as a crybaby completely on your own.

I need to get shit done. You know, real life (oh, maybe you don't). You can have the last say. I predict a lot of "retard, dumbass and lol smiley".

:lol: So you think that my making fun of how pathetic you are is some sort of indication that you've caused me some sort of butthurt? Couldn't possibly be that I find both that and the incredible amount of whining you do in your responses to be highly entertaining, could it? You've completely earned every single one of those "dumbasses" and "Smileys", congrats. And the fact that you're banned from everywhere else proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that it isn't just me.

Lol - another day on MSL forum and another attack from Warchild to a regular member.

MSL starts a discussion about the Chinese Democracy demos.  A guy says he hasn't heard them and would like to.

Warchild 'shouts' for MSL, and tells him off for requesting the demos (that MSL has invited everyone to talk about) 

Despite the fact that pretty much everyone has told the OP to shut up, he still goes on like an obsessed nut. Yet he's trying to prove other people are crazy. :facepalm:

Get a life dude. MSL's site is clearly where you belong. Go over there.

Lol - another day on MSL forum and another attack from Warchild to a regular member.

MSL starts a discussion about the Chinese Democracy demos.  A guy says he hasn't heard them and would like to.

Warchild 'shouts' for MSL, and tells him off for requesting the demos (that MSL has invited everyone to talk about) 

I heard MSL is going to start a daycare for teenagers.  Free "wrestling" lessons.  

I heard MSL is going to start a daycare for teenagers.  Free "wrestling" lessons.  

Good

At least he do something useful (instead of backing up warchild's ass)

On April 18, 2008, Mister Saint Laurent won the AWA World Tag Team Championship.

So, how many countries competed in this "world" championship?

Warchild claims that "Gtrunk" has hijacked her Soundcloud acc't: gnrtruth.proboards.com/thread/3145/notice-stolen-account?page=1&scrollTo=67715 :lolzers:

Warchild claims that "Gtrunk" has hijacked her Soundcloud acc't: gnrtruth.proboards.com/thread/3145/notice-stolen-account?page=1&scrollTo=67715 :lolzers:

Wasn't gtrunk was his fiancé?

Anyway i saw that account and i was shocked since the description part contains a lot of bad shit towards MSL (like how M wanted to sell the leaks for 3K, then how GNR management pay him 10 K to shut his mouth ,even got the MSL blackmail video link there...

I was like "wow warchild is off from his meds again"

fuck, the page changed

http://soundcloud.com/givemesanctuary

On April 18, 2008, Mister Saint Laurent won the AWA World Tag Team Championship.

So, how many countries competed in this "world" championship?
According to Google the AWA ceased to exist in 1991. Just putting that one out there.

This translates into:

I have posted something on my Soundcloud that could potentially give the game away so I'm going to pretend it is hacked or a shared account again.