thesyxer

Warchild imploding on MSL's forum

only gnr can have fans this fucking retarded, i have literally seen nothing like it on any other message board. people creating accounts having conversations with themselves, fake interview with people impersonating band members, seriously people need to get the fuck off the computer and go outside for a while.

The winners of the 2008 tag team championship: Team Vision (Chasyn Rance and Mister Saint Laurent)

Funny, because when I google that all I find is this. :lol:C7ED83C1-B2C7-4FB7-8CE1-905247E1DD05_zps
The thick plottens!

The winners of the 2008 tag team championship: Team Vision (Chasyn Rance and Mister Saint Laurent)

Funny, because when I google that all I find is this. :lol:

C7ED83C1-B2C7-4FB7-8CE1-905247E1DD05_zps

:rofl-lol:  :rofl-lol:  :rofl-lol:

He must be a savant too. I've heard that helps you get along with underage retards.

Funny, because when I google that all I find is this. :lol:C7ED83C1-B2C7-4FB7-8CE1-905247E1DD05_zps
It also gives new meaning to the phrase "Tag team"

MSL: Pedophilia

I was reading Med Sci Law (MSL) and they were talking about how pedophiles are often obsessive collectors of toys, video games, stuffed animals, etc. and other childhood fetish items. They sometimes prey on children by inviting them over to their house to see their amazing collections and make grandiose promises to entice them to come back.

Question: Do you think the Simpsons "comic book guy" type is often looked at as a pedophile?

It never crossed my mind.

http://msl.sagepub.com/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15573972

Lol - it's getting better.

'Jim' finally acknowledges Gtrunk is a female - despite Gtrunk posting as a male and Jim being close friends with him in real life for the last 3 years on there.

Look at the post history, Gtrunk posts as a male and is addressed as a male by 'Jim'.  Sound familiar?  Neatly 10 years of this crazy battshit and the same story-arc just goes round and round, with different forum names lol.

schizophrenia is an illnes y'know

Lol - it's getting better.

'Jim' finally acknowledges Gtrunk is a female - despite Gtrunk posting as a male and Jim being close friends with him in real life for the last 3 years on there.

Look at the post history, Gtrunk posts as a male and is addressed as a male by 'Jim'.  Sound familiar?  Neatly 10 years of this crazy battshit and the same story-arc just goes round and round, with different forum names lol.

3 years on GNR Truth? How is that possible when Truth only opened in February of 2014? And before we had Truth, we were on M.SL/GNR. Jim didn't join M.SL/GNR until December of 2013.

Apologies, 2 and a half years then.

Out of all the things you pick up on, you choose to attack that lol.  That has been Warchild defenders technique all along.  Ignore evidence and pick up on something insignificant.

Was Gtrunk one of your closest friends too? lol

Nah, wfa is just trolling, hope to get some unreleased songs, that's all

Don't take him entirely seriously

also

I have a lengthy list of former friends I no longer talk to.

said warchild

Gee i wonder why...

LostHighway has always been unintentionally funny.

It's obvious that he isn't part of the 'inner circle' who know what's going on and he constantly puts his foot in it when he tries to 'help' lol

He now claims 'Both Jim and Trunk are my dearest friends' - despite never meeting Jim and thinking Trunk was a male.

He was always kept at arms length by Warchild and MSL.  MSL actually admitted he is gullible in his misguided thread to try and get WFA allowed back on Truth.

He just tries desperately to fit in, so goes along with whatever they tell him, and still manages to compromise the whole bluff lol.

yeah, makes sense

Something for all the trolls reading this - we have found out the truth you parasites .

We are all good here working out our differences - when we are done then we will deal with you wink.png

i wonder what will theey do...

registering another 50 accounts for themselves?

I guess that gives a whole new meaning to going to Tampa with the kids eh? :lol:

OMFG, imagine if MSL and his buddies are actually pedos...

I really hope not

So - 'Jim' now says "there were no errors made, gtrunk is female, always was"

However on the 'Liars on Other Guns n Roses forums' thread, MSL says:

Gtrunk deleted his own account, he did not give a reason why.

Jim says (to Mephistopheles, about GTrunk):

He didn't like you anyway.

So, was GTrunk male or female lol?

Interesting

i read over there, that Jim accusing this Mephistopheles fucker about the dude is my (Bad Apple) friend... :lolzers: