John Bonham

What does it mean to "start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard"

Each to their own... To me he sounds like he's just ate 100 pounds of Indian food, ran up a flight of stairs and wheezed his way into the studio to record it.

I imagine they looked very seriously at it again, and decided to play the Kentucky Fried Chicken Festival instead

Can someone tell me what has the Brazil management headed by Fernando done that’s impressive ? The reunion happened 3 years ago, we got 1 new rereleased song and some shit merch and the same tour that we’ve had year in year out.

if I worked as little as they do in my job then I would be homeless without a job

58 minutes ago, GNS said:

we got 1 new rereleased song 

Shadow of your love?

I've had that song on at least 3 officially released CDs for years

By GNRPersia on mygina:

"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2009
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2010
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2011
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2012
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2013
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2014
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2015
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2016
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2017
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Richard Fortus 2018

Slash: yo dude go get some rest at the back seat I'll get behind the wheel till Dizzy wakes up again
Richard: tnx bro. I'd appreciate...

"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Slash 2019
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Slash 2020
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Slash 2021
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Slash 2022
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Slash 2023
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Slash 2024
"we're gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we'll get back to touring" Slash 2025...........................

Listening to CD again it really gets better as time goes on. Scraped is exquisite. Sorry really stood out as well. IRS didn’t seem as over layered as I remember. TIL sounded awesome and Prostitute is really underrated. Madagascar was also great. Surprised they don’t do that live more in these tribal times. 

But I wonder what they are working on behind the curtain because if they are picking apart these kind of songs it’s going to be a long road. 

On 4/9/2019 at 2:12 PM, wasted said:

Listening to CD again it really gets better as time goes on. Scraped is exquisite. Sorry really stood out as well. IRS didn’t seem as over layered as I remember. TIL sounded awesome and Prostitute is really underrated. Madagascar was also great. Surprised they don’t do that live more in these tribal times. 

But I wonder what they are working on behind the curtain because if they are picking apart these kind of songs it’s going to be a long road. 

Are you fucking kidding me?

Every single bit of space that existed in IRS is clogged with Ron Thal's directionless noodling.

That song got fucked in the ass.

42 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

Are you fucking kidding me?

Every single bit of space that existed in IRS is clogged with Ron Thal's directionless noodling.

That song got fucked in the ass.

Maybe my new headphones deciphered the code.

There’s definitely a wall of sound type thing on Catcher and IRS thst people don’t like. To me it adds to the chaos of IRS and the haziness of Catcher. 

9 minutes ago, sixes said:

Live IRS is the best IRS

It might tap into the raw emotion of the song but therr’s definitrly a dynamic path through the song on the album where all the instrumemtation flourishes fall into place. Inside the cacophony there’s focus. But it’s like clearimg s forest. 

If the World also rocked harder live. Axl did a more hard rock vocal. The TWAT verses are also heavier live. 

Edited by wasted