John Bonham

What does it mean to "start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard"

3 hours ago, magisme said:

How many lawyers did you call?

This is like when he said "I dont know if soon is the word" and some people start saying that he said that "soon is the word".

This is the same thing. "Start looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard", can mean the exact opposite of "looking very seriously into releasing a new album". Maybe they were working on something but they were doing it wrong so he said they should think about that and, who knows, stop doing it and not release anything at all.

Its Iike when people accused him for calling Slash a cancer when, in fact, he never did it.

Why are people always misunderstanding my Alex's words?

5 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Its Iike when people accused him for calling Slash a cancer when, in fact, he never did it.

"In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided, and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better." - Axl Rose on Slash.

Here is the entire quote.
"There's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty," Rose tells James, adding later that, "Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after Lies. In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

4 hours ago, Skeeter said:

"In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided, and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better." - Axl Rose on Slash.

Here is the entire quote.
"There's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty," Rose tells James, adding later that, "Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after Lies. In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

"Hey, Slash, you are a cancer"

"That guy, Slash, is a cancer"

Now, that is calling him a cancer.

Just because I consider you an idiot, Im not going to call you an idiot, because Im a polite person.

3 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Just because I consider you an idiot, Im not going to call you an idiot, because Im a polite person.

If a student handed me this, they'd get a D-.

"There's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty."

So, Axl must have been ambushed by Duff at the hotel, and later by the record company.  They told him the record wouldn't be released unless he agreed to tour with Slash. "We're seriously looking into what we're doing in that regard". Then ac/dc opened up and he saw his chance to tap into his creative passion, while fulfilling his obligations, so that he may have the chance to share his masterpiece with his fans.  

22 minutes ago, magisme said:

If a student handed me this, they'd get a D-.

I rather get a D than a shot from my teacher.

We work on a 0-20 scale in our schools.

So, you are speaking gringo's chinese to me (dont bother to explain your dumb mesurment criteria/units, btw)

3 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Lol. 

Retard logic. 

“I consider him a cancer” is not calling somebody a cancer. 

I love when gunner goes full gunner and can’t admit it when he is caught lying/trolling. 

2 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. 

Retard logic. 

“I consider him a cancer” is not calling somebody a cancer. 

I love when gunner goes full gunner and can’t admit it when he is caught lying/trolling. 

Cant you play the game like normal people without being ofensive.

That makes you look worse than a loser, that makes you look like a bad loser.

5 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Cant you play the game like normal people without being ofensive.

That makes you look worse than a loser, that makes you look like a bad loser.

Except I literally caught you lying. 

I realize the generations of inbreeding have severely damaged your ability to use logic and common sense and have stunted your mental growth to around a sixth grade level.

But still - you lied. And got caught. Game over. 

I win. You lose. 

Hhmm. Interesting how the forum mimics real life. 

TL/DR

Gunner is so fucking stupid he doesn’t realize people can scroll back and read his old quotes. And that people can quickly use google to out his lies. 

Axl never called Slash a Cancer. 

“I consider him a cancer.”

See, I was right. 

Lfmao. Retard logic. 

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Except I literally caught you lying. 

I realize the generations of inbreeding have severely damaged your ability to use logic and common sense and have stunted your mental growth to around a sixth grade level.

But still - you lied. And got caught. Game over. 

I win. You lose. 

Hhmm. Interesting how the forum mimics real life. 

TL/DR

Gunner is so fucking stupid he doesn’t realize people can scroll back and read his old quotes. And that people can quickly use google to out his lies. 

Axl never called Slash a Cancer. 

“I consider him a cancer.”

See, I was right. 

Lfmao. Retard logic. 

Lol, after 10 years still cant prove that Axl called Slash a cancer :lol:

35 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Lol, after 10 years still cant prove that Axl called Slash a cancer :lol:

Well, except for the direct quote from Axl where he calls Slash a cancer. 

Just admit you were wrong. 

I know you are just trying to “troll” right now. But you are terrible at it. 

Oh wait....holy shit. Maybe you aren’t trolling. Do you not know what the word “consider” means? Is that why you keep humiliating yourself in this topic? You are just confused on what the word consider means. Too funny. 

8 hours ago, GUNNER said:

We work on a 0-20 scale in our schools.

So, you are speaking gringo's chinese to me (dont bother to explain your dumb mesurment criteria/units, btw)

lol 0-20. An appropriately limited range for savage minds.

We do 0-100.

1 minute ago, magisme said:

We do 0-100.

Mags, as a teacher maybe you can help me.

I'm trying to understand his logic (or lack thereof). Maybe I'm missing something.

"I consider him to be a cancer"

In your boy's world, that isn't evidence that Axl called Slash a cancer. In fact, it proves that he never called Slash a cancer.

Can you explain to me what I'm missing? I'm fairly certain he is just trolling us again. But on the side chance he is actually serious, can you explain how anybody with more than a 74 IQ would be confused by Axl's statement. Thanks in advance for the help.

GUNNER hangs his hat on the technical difference between, "You're a cancer" and "IMO you're a cancer".

In other words, he's an autist.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

We do 0-100.

20 points is 100% in our scale ... basically ... is the same shit.

Anyway, I would like to know how you convert (0-100) to A, B, C, D ... Z  ..... no, nevermind, I don't want to know ... it must be some dumb explanation like converting inches to meters.

21 minutes ago, magisme said:

GUNNER hangs his hat on the technical difference between, "You're a cancer" and "IMO you're a cancer"

You got the smarts. Thanks for explaining that to the old man in proper gringo language.

You know, Axl just gave his opinion ... he didnt say Slash is a cancer, or like a cancer, as an absolut truth. Such a nice guy, my Axel.

21 minutes ago, magisme said:

In other words, he's an autist.

I guess that explains the smartness above the avarage :CoolFace:

50 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

20 points is 100% in our scale ... basically ... is the same shit.

No.

Our approach offers much more specificity in our grading. 5x the specificity of yours.

5 minutes ago, magisme said:

No.

Our approach offers much more specificity in our grading. 5x the specificity of yours.

Good to you.

That's really usefull when you try to save a dumb student from having a bad note. Every little point counts ...