John Bonham

What are you doing for Halloween?

I'm taking my kids trick-or-treating, and to a haunted hallway. Do any of you still dress-up? What's your favorite candy? Mine is Reese's peanut butter cups.

Reese's Fast Breaks and Snickers were my favorites when I was a youngin'. I'd pick those out before all the others. Hershey's bars got special recognition as well because I would dunk them in peanut butter. 

For one reason or another, Butterfingers was the neighborhood favorite, and I never understood it. They suck. The peanut butter, or whatever the fuck it is, is harder than diamond - not creamy as it SHOULD be. But they must be doing something right because people buy them.

As for this year, I'm not sure. I'll probably be delivering pizza if I don't speak up for myself.

Ideally I want to be back with my college roommates getting hammered. We were going to dress up as the Big Lebowski crew and I would play Donnie. Either way alcohol will be consumed that night, maybe candy as well. I don't eat candy as much as I used to. In fact I told ET the other day that the Milky Way I had was the first candy bar I had in over a year.

taking my niece trick or treating, listening to king diamond and mercyful fate albums and then watching horror movies.

Unfortunately, I'll be updating servers late into the night on Halloween.  Sucks to be salaried sometimes, no overtime.  I prolly won't dress up.  I think maybe I'll just bring in all my favorite candy.  If I dress up, it'll be something along the lines of wearing a trucker hat that says "halloween outfit" on it.  Somethin like that, maybe a t-shirt with the word "ghost" on it, something very cynically comedic. And yet, even though it's lame, it's still sorta entertaining.

Halloween party, i'm going as Riff Raff

From Rocky Horror?
I think he means the rapper.

140620-riff-raff.jpg

http://www.soundcloud.com/djnoodles/instagram-noodles-ft-riff-raff

Yeah, I already got the Neff sunglasses and appropriate shoes/tanks/pants, a grill and fake tats, just need to get a good wig.... and not braided Riff, straight hair 

693.gif

The dude is funny and everyone knows who Riff Raff is, he's like a comedic rap artist. No one truly thinks his music is great, but they watch and listen because he is entertaining as fuck 

I made 93 dollars in tips delivering pizza on Halloween, in addition I made fifty bucks with the shit pay they pay me for just being an employee. Add this together and I made just as much money testing medical equipment during one day, except I didn't absolutely hate it and I wasn't getting yelled by some fat sack of shit. Oh, and I got to listen to music the whole time and got candy as well.

Yes it's not sustainable. I get that, but it didn't suck.

Get back to me UPS so I can start making some real money doing essentially the exact same thing. Hell yeah motherfucker.

Right now I am eating cereal and drinking Shiner Bock, alone.

Great Halloween.

Fucking hate socializing anyway, may as well make money off of it.

Also slept in today until 12:30 PM. If I'm lucky I can do that again tomorrow.

I listened to a ton of Death Grips all day which wasn't intentional but now that I think about it they're about as close as it comes to truly "scary" music so I guess it was pretty fitting.

On 11/1/2014 at 5:07 AM, Broskirose said:

I listened to a ton of Death Grips all day which wasn't intentional but now that I think about it they're about as close as it comes to truly "scary" music so I guess it was pretty fitting.

omg so edgy

cardi don't read this or you'll wet your pants.

Don't bring him back, but if you do make his drivel visible to everyone so we can ice cream him the fuck back out of here.