Requests, Issues, etc.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love that we're on a site where the mod says not to be a faggot.

The real reason we did away with the chat room, is that too many people were using it to talk about @GUNNER behind his back. 

Thats what you did wrong. Try to contact them on Jabber

Posted Images

Problem I've been having for months on my laptop is that when I click on links, many times all that happens is they disappear. And they stay gone, even when I re-load the page. Is this a Firefox issue that can't be resolved? It doesn't happen when I'm using chrome on my Galaxy A50.

It's still happening now, even after the upgrade. Weird.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay I'm a dumbass, how do I sign in anonymously? 

I tried different skins, clearing cookies/cache, trying a different browser, disabling ad blocker/anti-virus browser plugins. 

I looked in profile settings.  What am I missing?  I see 4 people browsing the forum anonymously.  How do they do that? 

Make fun of me, call me a retard, whatever, but I need to know.  It's bothering me.

11 hours ago, adler is gnr said:

Okay I'm a dumbass, how do I sign in anonymously? 

I tried different skins, clearing cookies/cache, trying a different browser, disabling ad blocker/anti-virus browser plugins. 

I looked in profile settings.  What am I missing?  I see 4 people browsing the forum anonymously.  How do they do that? 

Make fun of me, call me a retard, whatever, but I need to know.  It's bothering me.

You gotta do it from Account Settings now 

Oh, I didn't retype my password in the Security & Privacy section.  I thought it was just wanting the password for the hell of it.  Guess I should've read the screen better. 

Thanks man.  Still sucks they removed the checkbox on the sign in button though.  But at least it can be done.  It helps with playing mafia.