John Bonham

Requests, Issues, etc.

Can we have a single thread for DJ Ashba's tweets?  He just makes so many good ones, I'd like to catalog them.  But also only keep them to one thread.  So would it be possible, if I sent a list, to combine all of the current DJ Ashba tweet threads into one, and then use that one as the proposed DJ Ashba tweet thread?  It could be a sort of performance art thread, where people's reactions to DJ's tweets make for really good reading.  

Can we have a single thread for DJ Ashba's tweets?  He just makes so many good ones, I'd like to catalog them.  But also only keep them to one thread.  So would it be possible, if I sent a list, to combine all of the current DJ Ashba tweet threads into one, and then use that one as the proposed DJ Ashba tweet thread?  It could be a sort of performance art thread, where people's reactions to DJ's tweets make for really good reading.

Totally.

He is just insufferable, huh?

Borki is that kind of convinced ignorant who amuses me ...

The funniest thing about that kind of people is the fact that they are completely clueless about their ignorance, and they still feels on top of the world, while everybody is laughing at them ...

He insists on his agenda, trying to piss me by talking about "portuguese stuff", like if Portugal wasn't a country with almost 900 years of history and culture, like if Portugal was Borki(na) Faso or something ...

The other day he was insinuating that Portugal is a retarded country where gays are burned ... he was completely unaware that gay marriage in Portugal is totally legal (unlike USA). The same way Portugal is a pioneer, regarding the abolition of slavery and the death penalty ... while in USA people still die in the electric chair or get killed by cops on the streets just because of the color of their skin ...

And now he's trying to make a joke about "portuguese cents" ... what's next? Are you going to try to demonstrate your cultural superiority by saying that Portugal is a region of Spain? (this one is typical)

:CoolFace: 

Yeah, ok that's great. Still has absolutely nothing to do with this thread you fucking retard.

This is about forum features and bugs. Call it whatever you want. I think most people can see it's a butthurt hissy fit, but in any case it's completely off topic. Go bitch and moan somewhere else.

And wtf portuguese money has to do with "features and bugs"?

You're fuckn hilarious ... keep 'em coming, Borki :lolzers:

Difference being one harmless sentence as opposed to your 5 thread derailing paragraphs.

Cry like a bitch about it in the Unmoderated Thread. That's what it's for.