John Bonham

Requests, Issues, etc.

Will's word is the only thing giving this any credibility at all.

I certainly understand that and also the fact that other than running Izzy's chopaway site and being on my staff for years, he never promoted himself or tried making a "name" for himself. He's a pro at running web sites and is known for being a hardcore Izzy fan....and apparently some believe he's so hardcore as to be duped by some Izzy impersonator.

The Izzy emails match previous emails, talks to him on the phone, yet more fans believe its bullshit than authentic. It blows my mind. I knew it was real the nanosecond he told me....as do others with a long history of knowing him.

We're weeks away from a reunion and a GNR member miraculously pops up on social media to make a statement and its the member more reclusive than Axl. The timing of it is interesting, that's for sure. The only person in a position to vouch for it does so. Chaos ensues. Everyone argues over the authenticity of it while waiting for Twitter verification.

His tweets are certainly odd but the fans have never had a glimpse into his personality. He rarely gave any interviews. Just because he makes some odd tweets doesn't mean its fake.....it just means you're seeing how Izzy is on social media.

I also think that fake Izzy account years ago(which Will exposed by the way) is the main factor playing into peoples suspicions of this Twitter account.

I also think that fake Izzy account years ago(which Will exposed by the way) is the main factor playing into peoples suspicions of this Twitter account.

I exposed it before Will. I called bullshit while everyone was still freaking out. I call bullshit on pretty much everything though, so I don't know if it means anything or not.

I'm leaning again towards this being real, but if all Izzy's going to do is post dumb memes, I guess it doesn't really matter. :shrugs:

He's made his vague statement:

At this point I'm not playing with Guns in April. :CoolFace:

Every member of GNR and almost every member of the GNR community has gone full Axl. This is the worst favorite band I ever could have chosen.

If they're saving Izzy for the 30th anniversary shows, I'm fine with it. It will give Axl time to get as good as he's going to get before the real regroupening. If it's just going to collapse before then this will be the absolute worst reunion of any kind in history and should be filled with some pretty brilliant moments of stupidity. We win either way.

I'm leaning again towards this being real, but if all Izzy's going to do is post dumb memes, I guess it doesn't really matter. :shrugs:

http://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999/status/701863312737210369

Izzy deleted all of his Tweets except for this one.

He wasn't ready for the GN'R fanbase's intolerance of stupid tweets.

Yeah and rightfully so. I had a feeling he might just say fuck it and walk away from it. Maybe he's just leaving that up so fans can know he wont be involved in those shows.

If they're saving Izzy for the 30th anniversary shows, I'm fine with it. It will give Axl time to get as good as he's going to get before the real regroupening. If it's just going to collapse before then this will be the absolute worst reunion of any kind in history and should be filled with some pretty brilliant moments of stupidity. We win either way.

I've been wondering this for awhile and might factor in to their reluctance to announce a lineup. Hybrid in 2016, AFD 5 for the anniversary.

Too many scenarios...

He wasn't ready for the GN'R fanbase's intolerance of stupid tweets.

The fan base did not handle his entry into social media well at all and I don't think he knew how to react to it. It was basically incessant trolling. I think its terrible and it says a lot about the hardcore fans in general.

GNR fans might have finally had their chance to interact with the guy on social media and possibly blew it.

You get rid of the stealth edit checkbox JB?  

Probably me who caused that to be taken away.  My bad, folks.  

It's for mafia so we can see if someone edited their posts. You're all right.

Hey João,

Im asking you to limit the quoting over quoting to 2 or something like that.

I already turned my notifications off but theres this dumbass old man who doesnt know how to behave in an internet forum.

He keeps quoting everybody, looks like the dumbass dont know how to reply without quoting.

And the main problem is he keeps quoting over quoting. The forum is becoming a mess because of those walls of text of multiple quotings.

Do something.

Hey João,

I already turned my notifications off but theres this dumbass old man who doesnt know how to behave in an internet forum.

He keeps quoting everybody, looks like the dumbass dont know how to reply without quoting.

And the main problem is he keeps quoting over quoting. The forum is becoming a mess because of those walls of text of multiple quotings.

Do something.

Hey João,

Do something.

How about a new banner with the old logo and "Not In This Lifetime" somewhere on it? 

If that is possible of course. I'd happily design something but I am shit at that kind of thing