John Bonham

Requests, Issues, etc.

17 minutes ago, maynard said:

So you enjoy fucking monkeys you freak? @GUNNER what the hell is wrong with ciganos man?

I was about to post about the same thing. 

I heard that they also fuck their donkeys. I dont know, maybe thats the way they found to keep their females virginity until they achive the 10 years old, so they can marry pure.

2 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

It`s you, your mom and your sister. Don`t you recognise yourselves, monkeyboy ?

You said his mother is a monkey and you fucked her. How do you explain that?

2 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Fuck off, faggot.

4 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

I was about to post about the same thing. 

I heard that they also fuck their donkeys. I dont know, maybe thats the way they found to keep their females virginity until they achive the 10 years old, so they can marry pure.

What the fuck are you even prattling about you aborted fetus ?

2 hours ago, GUNNER said:

he can't. he will just make up new words like shitnor. dude's a monkeyfucker. as always, runs crying to JB for protection. i thought gypsies were not snowflakes. guess i was wrong. his father (who's also his brother and former aunt) must be very proud.

2 minutes ago, maynard said:

he can't. he will just make up new words like shitnor. dude's a monkeyfucker. as always, runs crying to JB for protection. i thought gypsies were not snowflakes. guess i was wrong. his father (who's also his brother and former aunt) must be very proud.

What "protection" are you talking about you fucking cum guzzling faggot ? you`re so tough typing shit hiding behind your comp, are n`t you, sport ? I doubt you would be talking so much shit face to face.

What`s up Gayfart, you`re being bullied every day and you try to compensate for your worthless existence by acting tough in your parents` basement :lol: ? you spineless weasel :lol:

Why are you so stressed ? does your old man touch you too much ? Now, swing off a tree like a monkey you are, stick a banana in your cake hole and shut the fuck up, you dimwitted imbecile.

i think you're sexually attracted to me. you keep having this fantasy that i'm a monkey and that turns you on. you sick freak. my mom would never put her 4 hands on you.

No, don`t project your suppressed gay fantasies on me :lol:. It`s time you and another resident monkey came out already. Who needs your dirty, stinking whore of a mother. I would n`t let her look at my dick from a hundred mile radius :lol:

Discuss with gipsies and sooner or later they'll call names to your mom.

Dear @John Bonham I'm receiving emails everytime I get a new PM. And it seems I can't disable it. A message appears saying the forum admin doesn't allow it or something. Can you look into it?

13 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

>maynard banned

>bba shitting up the main section

>altered beast bitching about everything

>nugunner sucks

we've never needed a deshittening more

I do enjoy crabby altered beast tho

18 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

>maynard banned

>bba shitting up the main section

>altered beast bitching about everything

>nugunner sucks

we've never needed a deshittening more

Oh fuck off.  You're the biggest whiner in here.  I just don't like auad's spamming.  Other than that, I haven't been "bitching about everything".  

You're just mad you were so dumb in mafia, you were completely fooled by gunner.  lol

3 hours ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Oh fuck off.  You're the biggest whiner in here.  I just don't like auad's spamming.  Other than that, I haven't been "bitching about everything".  

You're just mad you were so dumb in mafia, you were completely fooled by gunner.  lol

between bitching about auad and bitching about gunner you sure don't seem to get much of anything else done

you know how i can tell that was your first mafia win?

32 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

between bitching about auad and bitching about gunner you sure don't seem to get much of anything else done

you know how i can tell that was your first mafia win?

Bitching about gunner?  What the fuck are you talking about?  

Oh... mafia.  I guess you're still fixated on that.  Since y'know, it was like a month ago.  And all my complaining about Gunner was confined to one thread.  

You really are a drama queen.  I guess that's why broski was your butt buddy.    

50 minutes ago, comedy enthusiast said:

Oh... mafia.  I guess you're still fixated on that.  Since y'know, it was like a month ago.  And all my complaining about Gunner was confined to one thread.  

you've been bitching about gunner and/or auad in every post you've made since it ended. don't fault me for noticing. and you brought mafia up two posts ago you fucking autist

i will digress on one thing though - gunner has been fucking horrible lately

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:42 AM, GUNNER said:

Anything against dolphins?

I keep thinking you're thereisnologicreally. It's taking an extra 1.5 seconds to process. Do as you feel though.