deepfreeze

What did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be tall, like NBA power forward tall. I used to practice BB all the time. I only achieved average height though, and now pretend I don't know anything about basketball. You couldn't pay me to watch a game now. I should have played guitar instead.

A scientist. My family was hyper-religious and science was routinely mocked as foolish or satanist, but even at a young age I could see that something was wrong with the logic employed by ministers and Sunday school teachers. FWIW- I was raised a Southern Baptist.

An archaeologist. :lol: I was fascinated by Egyptian history. But really, I have red hair, pale skin and hate getting my hands and feet dirty. :rolleyes:

I am about to get a fucking college degree and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Oh wait. I am grown up.

Fuck me.

You're like 22, calm down buddy. I still worked at Pizza Hut when I was 22. I still don't really know what I'm doing. Careers don't define you.

i wanted to be a pro hockey player or failing that, a professional playing recreational hockey for fun.

Which, I achieved. So you can all pretty much suck it.

I am fucked. Debating hanging myself. Seriously.

No you aren't, you're just freaking out because rather than having a counselor tell you which classes you have to take and having someone else lay everything out for you, you now have to do things for yourself. You'll pick it up just like anyone else does.

May I suggest posting your resume on indeed.com, monster.com, regionalhelpwanted.com and careerbuilder.com. With your degree and your internships, you should have to wait long for an interview.

Pilot. I also seriously considered Indiana Jones, Transformers, and wizard who often participated in lengthy spiritual journeys.

Now I intern at an accounting firm. sleeper.gif

Edited by AbominableHoman

I have to play catch-up now. I have to crash for exams or crash from driving from little sleep. I'm not even in my 20s anymore. Ain't enough hours in the day now. Ain't enough years left in my life. Way too much I need to learn before I pass out. Way too much I need accomplish before I die. Most of it is stuff I have to do rather than want to do. I'll have to figure how to balance it all out which I have yet to do.

Edited by deepfreeze

Serving in special forces which I did.

and are you still mad at the world so that is why you always respond and post like a butthurt ex military "againsttheworld" type dude?

and are you still mad at the world so that is why you always respond and post like a butthurt ex military "againsttheworld" type dude?

What the fuck are you blabbering about ? Need a tissue ?

What the fuck are you blabbering about ? Need a tissue ?

No, but you really need to learn from Nosaj Thing.... you are a poor impersonator of his posting style