Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

Let us never forget...

...remember the days....when there were many of us here? Remember the days when Miser posted here and was a fuckin' asshole? Remember when we played mafia? Do you all remember when I was such an insufferable piece of shit to White Raven? Do you remember when TeeJay and Chloe were e-banging? Do you remember?

Because I fucking remember.

And I fucking miss those days guys.

Pretty rad times. I'm feeling pretty nostalgic right now. And it makes me want to get drunk.

Alcohol makes me emotional sometimes and I appreciate that because it makes me feel fucking human.

great times

What happened with GNFNR ?Who ruined it ?Skype crew ? The mods ? fuck you all who ruined this great site :fyou:

It was the yellow raincoat.

great times

What happened with GNFNR ?Who ruined it ?Skype crew ? The mods ? fuck you all who ruined this great site :fyou:

mygnr came back, that's what happened.

MyGNR is still shite.. Started there, never regretted leaving.. "How many times can a fan hype a band", should be the soundtrack.. !

I'm drunk on wine, and missing me a little mafia row, right about now..

Guest SurgOfSeduction

...remember the days....when there were many of us here? Remember the days when Miser posted here and was a fuckin' asshole? Remember when we played mafia? Do you all remember when I was such an insufferable piece of shit to White Raven? Do you remember when TeeJay and Chloe were e-banging? Do you remember?

Don't worry! You're still an insufferable piece of shit! Seriously....is that all you got? Wretched gossip about past members that are no longer interested in talking to you? :CoolFace: Tee Hee!

Guest SurgOfSeduction

Pretty rad times. I'm feeling pretty nostalgic right now. And it makes me want to get drunk.

Alcohol makes me emotional sometimes and I appreciate that because it makes me feel fucking human.

:whistleing:

Guest SurgOfSeduction

Prepare your anus. This thread. Will cum in you.

Look at you potty mouth! I guess you secretly wanted to be me this whole time...not to bad but kind of gay :rofl-lol:

Me too. I like being drunk. It makes me forget how boring life can be sometimes. Fashion also makes me forget how boring life can be but I've already had 3, maybe 4 parcels from asos.com in the last 4 or 5 weeks and I need to pay my car rego soon. So I need to get drunk instead. Which I am. :)

great times

It was the yellow raincoat.

Agreed. Man knows. :thumbsup:

It's blasphemous that a poster like Surg is in this thread since she is a large part of the reason why this forum shit the throne.

Don't worry! You're still an insufferable piece of shit! Seriously....is that all you got? Wretched gossip about past members that are no longer interested in talking to you? :CoolFace: Tee Hee!

Why are you such a bitch?