Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Presenting.... Return of the FAT: GNR live in Rio!

A free gift for all:

Return of the FAT:

GN'R Live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

35mpic9.jpg

For all the fans who can't weight for the next official GN'R release... we have something to whet your Appetite!

Come with us... and fly down to Rio to witness... the Return of the FAT!

This massive footage is being made available to fans around the world for FREE!

(Courtesy of GunsNFNRoses via YouTube.com)

This concert presents Axl's nuband during their heaviest period ever!

Take a look at these videos, and get ready to have your arteries clogged!

Still HUNGRY? Additional footage here.

You can also check the "FAT AXL" gallery of images here.

Please note that this release is unofficial and is in no way endorsed by Guns N' Roses, Team Brasil, or RockFuel Media.

Gnfnr_logo.png

Brought to you by John Bonham

:lolzers:

I will literally never get tired of these.

Side note: I love the apologists at mygnr saying shit like "Well, they didn't say they'd play the new songs at the first show..." I mean...Get a fucking clue already.

Side note: I love the apologists at mygnr saying shit like "Well, they didn't say they'd play the new songs at the first show..." I mean...Get a fucking clue already.

Which might have an ounce of credibility if at tour's end and there is nothing new, they posted that they were wrong and this was lame.

But that never comes. Its why you can't take the Jarmos and other assorted Axl zealots terribly seriously.

You best believe if they changed it up last night, or played something new, they'd be beating their chests something fierce today. And that would be justified, because many of us said that was a fantasy.

But gloating is often a zero sum game. You are either dishing it out or on the receiving end.

Which might have an ounce of credibility if at tour's end and there is nothing new, they posted that they were wrong and this was lame.

But that never comes. Its why you can't take the Jarmos and other assorted Axl zealots terribly seriously.

You best believe if they changed it up last night, or played something new, they'd be beating their chests something fierce today. And that would be justified, because many of us said that was a fantasy.

But gloating is often a zero sum game. You are either dishing it out or on the receiving end.

I predicted this would essentially be a continuation of last summer's festival shows, and boy was I spot on.

I mean...They're still opening with "Chinese Democracy"? Are they suicidal?!

I know we saw this coming, but it never ceases to sting watching Axl shoot himself in the face time and time again.

Axl is the same guy in the chats that said "they were focused on 'Chinese' right now".

Because, as we all know, "focus" is defined as :

- no interviews

- no performances on any TV show

- no video

- no radio airplay

- no promotion of any kind

Axl is the same guy in the chats that said "they were focused on 'Chinese' right now".

Because, as we all know, "focus" is defined as :

- no interviews

- no performances on any TV show

- no video

- no radio airplay

- no promotion of any kind

Lol. It would have been nice if he said something like "Next album? Well, when I finally figure out how to put a tour together, we'll likely be on the road on and off for a good 5...maybe 6 years before we even think about how we're gonna make that happen." Now THAT would have been an honest answer.

This was not the case.

Edited by sofine11

LOL!

I'm afraid Rockfuel is gonna block this one.

Axl is fat and old.

Tommy is old and looks like he's dying

Chris is fat and useless

Dizzy's nose is brown

DJ Ashba is #demented

BBF is Glad to be there for $$$

Richard is cheating his wife

Frank is Gay Uncle Phil (RIP)

This band is better than ever!

Guest Vapidfire

A free gift for all:

Return of the FAT:

Wow- you worked on that for a while... good stuff!

Q: Did you have a contingency plan in case Axl had been secretly doing CrossFit, eating paleo, and rehearsing AND there was an ounce of variation to the set list? (PS I almost kept a straight face while typing that last line... :rofl-lol: )

pps this was definitely my first post here!

A free gift for all:

Return of the FAT:

Wow- you worked on that for a while... good stuff!

Q: Did you have a contingency plan in case Axl had been secretly doing CrossFit, eating paleo, and rehearsing AND there was an ounce of variation to the set list? (PS I almost kept a straight face while typing that last line... :rofl-lol: )

pps this was definitely my first post here!

He would've eaten one of fat Axl's fat hats.