Sign in to follow this  
deepfreeze

The "What are You Wearing" Thread

I bought a new pair of casual black leather shoes on the cheap. My old pair were on their last steps. Maybe they could have been taken to a cobbler but I don't hear a lot of reverence for them, especially from Dazey. I have a few other much nicer ones for work but I wanted something simple and cheap for now. I would never wear anything too gawdy. Black leather seems to fit any occasion. Only problem is I kept sliding on the ice on the sidewalk.

0001713392123_500X500.jpg

Edited by deepfreeze

Trying to buy a replacement briefcase/messenger/attache case was rather nerve racking. They were all uber expensive and I wanted to get one to replace the "okay" one I bought 7 years earlier. Guess what, after all that searching on-line, I had to conclude that the only one I could get in my price range was the exact same one. I'm okay with it but not really satisfied. The bag looks nice but it was designed wrong with straps that wear away the leather. I don't even carry it with the straps on anymore to prevent it from wearing away and just use the regular handle.

I'm wearing a pink paisley kaftan and currently sitting cross legged on the floor of the local Buddhist Centre waiting for the monk to arrive to commence a 1 hour meditation session. Thought I'd dress appropriately for the occasion. :)

green long-leaf t-shirt (3,99€), jeans (made in china- 6€)

:lolzers:

im fukkin stingy :shrugs2:

:lolzers:

and 20 years old military jacket... :rofl-lol:

Edited by nastja5000bc

I'll try not to wear my golden tie. I have 3 of them that I alway thought looked nice. They aren't solid gold, they are patterned designs running through them. One of the three looks more platinum. I have about 20 ties but generally go for these. I've twice gotten joke comments about how it looks though. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I guess it contrasts too much with the darker dress shirts I wear. When I wore a teal shirt, I got compliments (maybe because it complements?). I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I like the Power Tie. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, I don't know... Makes me feel so... powerful.

I read somewhere that opposing teams with Red colors are intimidating. I try to wear a red shirt when going into a meeting where there might be confrontation.

Wore a blue tie today. Feel so much snappier.

81Q4PkAQrtL._SL1500_.jpg41mOCjdH2JL.jpg

I like the Power Tie. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, I don't know... Makes me feel so... powerful.

Makes me feel so... powerful... i know wot u r talkin about.. same feeling with me on da pic with nazi uniforms... fukk-in-da-head power from 5000 years ago (arian souls)

:CoolFace:

but if i put on nazi uniform.. well.. end of days might materialize... :shane:

Edited by nastja5000bc