deepfreeze

How many hours per week do you work?

I do about 40. Sometimes I do overtime. I wish I had an easier job. Got a headhunter voice mail (my phone used to be complete disconnected :lol:) but that job sounds even more stressful or I'd have to be someone I don't want to be. Not bragging really. My job isn't that hard but it never seems to get easier. I should be doing something else by now.

I worked 35 hours a week this Summer.

I am looking forward to getting back to my 50 hour week schedule.

No one should spend this much time with their family.

None right now.

I think I'll be popping antidepressants next week in order to function in society and get some shit job in retail.

Work at a pizza place. You'll make friends, have little responsibility, get pizza, and possibly get laid.

None right now.

I think I'll be popping antidepressants next week in order to function in society and get some shit job in retail.

Work at a pizza place. You'll make friends, have little responsibility, get pizza, and possibly get laid.

Amen.

Delivery driving is retirement in your 20s, except you can still get boners. Also pizzas are always in the heat rack. Not to toot my own horn, but the laziest I've ever been was while working at a pizza joint and I was still one of the hardest workers there. Wake up. Smoke a bowl and drink some water to kill your hangover. Clean your dick off (I don't know what order that's supposed to go in). Make a bitchen playlist for the next day. Meander around a bit. Go to work by the time your hangover has washed over. Drive around and you rarely, and I mean rarely, have to speak with the same person for more than 60 seconds.

Get back to the store. Walk around. Hide out side. Steal rogue pieces of pizza off of the make line and eat them when nobody is paying attention. Cool down in the walk-in freezer during the rare instance you've worked too hard.

I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Your pizza joint gets held up and you're at the wrong end of a barrel?

I smoked a joint today. It was nice.

Me and AxlisOld just espoused some real quality life advice and you pissed it away. Fuck you. I hope that weed was fertilized with GMOs.

I read it. Thank you Homan.

I smoked a joint today. It was nice.

Me and AxlisOld just espoused some real quality life advice and you pissed it away. Fuck you. I hope that weed was fertilized with GMOs.

I read it. Thank you Homan.

I still mean the GMO thing.

Anways, dude, I believe I've already asked you: where are you working?

I got fired. I honestly tried my best, but the combination of multiple factors such as my lack of social skills, anxieties, lack of interest in anything whatsoever, and my boss's general dislike of me lead to my termination.

Yes, I fucked up but it was mutual. I did corporate and it's not for me. I cannot pretend to be somebody I'm not anymore.

I'm going back for treatment next week.

I got fired. I honestly tried my best, but the combination of multiple factors such as my lack of social skills, anxieties, lack of interest in anything whatsoever, and my boss's general dislike of me lead to my termination.

Yes, I fucked up but it was mutual. I did corporate and it's not for me. I cannot pretend to be somebody I'm not anymore.

I'm going back for treatment next week.

I feel ya, nate (.... or should I say "mate" where the fuck are you classicrawker). The subjugation and conformity is what gets me. The owner of our company is an ex-offensive lineman who thinks he can intimidate everyone into some sort of bullshit hierarchy.

It was mentioned in a previous thread, but dont 'feel bad' regardless of what you do. Whether it's seeking help or blowing the whole thing up and getting the fuck out to knock up a bunch of locals on a southeastern asian beach getting fucked up on rum.

Edited by AbominableHoman

Thanks Homan. I'm scared man. :(

We're in the same boat. I might not have a lot to offer, but we're in the same boat (CS majors in a corporate atmosphere say whaaat?) and feel free to message me anytime, man.

Edited by AbominableHoman