Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Can one bad performance ruin an entire film?

I haven't seen the film you're referring to, but I think it can. If its a really bad performance it just brings everything else down. Although I tend to also think that a bad script has a lot to do with it too. I know there's a lot of shit actors in this world but there's a lot of bad scripts too that tend to go unnoticed.

Hayden-Christensen-Anakin-Skywalker-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-movies_best-movie-villains.jpg

I mean yeah, there are other bad performances in the movie, but it still would've been awful even if he was the only bad spot.

Yeah. Some real clunkers in this thread.

Hayden-Christensen-Anakin-Skywalker-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-movies_best-movie-villains.jpg

I mean yeah, there are other bad performances in the movie, but it still would've been awful even if he was the only bad spot.

crybaby.png

"My powers have nearly double since the last time we faced."

Ugh...

crybaby.png

"My powers have nearly double since the last time we faced."

Ugh...

There is really no feasible way that Disney can fuck up the next round of Star Wars movies as bad as that character did. If anything it'll be decent. And that'll be enough for millions of people.

It would certainly take away from the perfection. As a contrapositive, Michael Fassbender's character in Prometheus was the only good one. Saved the movie from being pure shit.