Sign in to follow this  
deepfreeze

Teeth

Something to smile about? Do you ever notice when people's teeth have flaws. I notice it more than ever since I got my braces removed. I was watching Wolf of Wallstreet on the big screen and was slightly surprised to see heartthrobs Leonardo DiCaprio and Matthew McConaughey teeth up close and notice they weren't exactly perfect. I actually wondered for a split second if their teeth were modified for the movie but then the shock came in that these guys I guess never got their teeth fixed, and they're sex symbols?

Axl for example has pretty straight teeth. I think they may not have always been that good

axl-rose-2.jpg

Slash's upper teeth look decent but I've notice the bottom row of his for years. It's like "Welcome to the Jungle".

1903_slash_n.jpg

I think I made a thread about this one time. I can't stop. Especially last Friday at work. It was like mouth was wired shut.

I should get a grill

richard-kiel-as-jaws.jpg

DO you sleep with one of those mouth-guards? My Dentist wants to fit me for one/sell one to me, but I'm resisting.

I'm pretty sure I'll get one. I honestly believe 99% of it was due to clenching really hard on specific occasions the job. There's a slight possibility that it would be while sleeping so I think I'll get one. The dentist always brings it up.

I actually should get braces again because I didn't wear my retainer at night as required and my bottom row shifted (which is ironic because they were actually perfect before I got braces on them). Fortunately my uppers are fine.

When I'm stressed I clench my teeth at night. It's made my lower teeth shift slightly, but not very noticeable. It has changed my bite though as well and I find it hard to bite certain foods through with my front teeth.

I bet I shifted my teeth a little more today. More of me being in a situation where I couldn't solve all the problems. I'm going to hate having to get braces again. That will probably be years away though.