Sign in to follow this  
Guest NIUBI

Axl molested by his dad

That was a repressed "memory" that Yoda "helped" Axl remember. There is no way to know if it really happened, but it did help distance Axl from his birth family. Mission Accomplished.

Thanks again Team Brasil.

bang on - it's bullshit

and besides, lots of people are molested, not saying it's cool, but its the sort of thing you can get over and move on. You'll never forget - but it does not have to entirely derail your life.

just ask gunsguy's kids

:CoolFace:

Besides, lots of people are molested, not saying it's cool,

but its the sort of thing you can get over and move on.

You'll never forget - but it does not have to entirely derail your life.

1 in 2 people?

He did say his sister was molested by their stepdad. I doubt he discovered that in regression therapy, so it is possible he was molested....

ANDY MORAHAN: Axl had written a trilogy of videos based around a short story by his friend Del James.

We made "Don't Cry" the first video.

Axl was undergo­ing regressive therapy, he'd gone through bouts of severe depression and want­ing to blow his brains out, and his personal madness became part of the video's story line.

Izzy Stradlin had left the band, and the cracks were starting to appear — the trilogy was Axl's way of saying, "I'm gonna take control here."

Before we started those videos, Use Your Illusion was up to about 8 or 9 million in sales.

After those videos, it went up to 22 million.

If I wanted to do a daylight scene, I'd have to keep the band up all night and shoot it first thing in the morning.

They were like vampires.

I had a day set aside for the graveyard scene.

I had half of the LA County cemetery closed down, and a cortege and two hundred extras and four rain machines, and Axl didn't show up until it was dark.

That's why the graveyard scene is at night.

Pumped or not, he didn't learn about it from regression therapy.

Not to say that he wasn't pumped, because he probably was.