Sign in to follow this  
deepfreeze

Two killed, more than 100 injured in Boston Marathon finish line explosions; President Obama promises justice for perpetrators

Kind of weird but i remember reading about the boxer a few years ago in the paper. didn't click in my mind until recently. i wish 9/11 never happened. nothing but a miserable decade.

He did'nt shoot himself did he ?

He was shot 3 times - I called that.. I will fight you for your monopoly money.. :D..

There are so many weird facts about this case - And given that the FBI were involved in supplying 3 previous anti-terror arrests with bombs, I could easily imagine them being involved here too..

I don't know what it is, but your government is so creepy. I've read on false flags - Northwood, Gulf of Tungay (Vietnam precursor), along with the psychofarma experiments, all the weird circumstances revolving 9/11, "Terrorists" who are still alive today - Even though they supposedly hijacked the plane, building 7, no pentagon footage or airplane debree, building 7 automatic collapse, Israeli intelligence leised the top floor, bombs in basements and elevators (according to firemen and police), CNN reporting tower 2 collapse before it happened - Well documented)..

Call me a conspiracy nut, whatever, I don't know the truth, but I do know what is'nt the truth, and thats what we've been told on so many occasions, and with SO many things. (Proven)

I just read they found 12 year old landing gear in NYC with visible stel ID.. Oh, how convenient, lets wrap this up then, never question anything again and for god sake never follow up on the 93 billion $ that went missing from the states budget and was never accounted for.

Or with Boston, where they passed the unconstitutional CISPA law, that had been previously rejected by congress. What a coincidence.

Lying, manipulative, SOB'S..

Never trust your government.

That story about amputees was on GLP while they were still hunting Dzhokar. I'm can't believe that story has legs. I'm not a believer in that although conspiracies are intriguing.

Man, reading through this thread brought me back. What a weird time to live in Boston. The girl in the turquoise shirt who's like right in front of Dzhokhar as he's turning the corner in that picture of him walking away (in the white hat) is someone I know here at Tufts. Still semi unbelievable when it's that close to home.

Well if that was my kid or brother or wife that was killed or maimed by this piece of shit I'd gladly put a bullet in his head no questions asked. 

maximum+harm

Read this book to get more what happened. 

Basically the older brother was working for the FBI undercover to root out terrorists. They dangled immigration and citizenship but never came through on their promises. 

12 hours ago, wasted said:

maximum+harm

Read this book to get more what happened. 

Basically the older brother was working for the FBI undercover to root out terrorists. They dangled immigration and citizenship but never came through on their promises. 

The older brother was also involved in a triple homicide 2 years before the bombing, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

Nearly decapitated the three victims.

8 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

The older brother was also involved in a triple homicide 2 years before the bombing, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

Nearly decapitated the three victims.

It’s kind of a typical story. But the FBI or whoever always seems to know who these people are. A bit like funding ISIS or someone like Epstein. They have used them so don’t want to draw attention to it. 

11 hours ago, wasted said:

It’s kind of a typical story. But the FBI or whoever always seems to know who these people are. A bit like funding ISIS or someone like Epstein. They have used them so don’t want to draw attention to it. 

Totally agree, many of the gov's worst enemies are former associates.  Whitey Bulger is one of many examples.

1 minute ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Totally agree, many of the gov's worst enemies are former associates.  Whitey Bulger is one of many examples.

Oswald was a rogue agent. Once you go beneath the surface it’s not as black n white.