Sign in to follow this  
deepfreeze

Two killed, more than 100 injured in Boston Marathon finish line explosions; President Obama promises justice for perpetrators

There has also been a bombing at JFK library, Boston.

Apparently a Saudi international has been arrested although FBI, HS and CIA are still looking into the possibility of several purpatraitors.

There is too much going on in the US, if its not school shootings, its cinemas or shopping centers. I hope things will cool down, and that the people in Boston are safe.

Apparently I have the scoop.. There is a suspect of Saudi descent arrested, but its not confirmed or released, a fireman I have on FB, released this, as he was at a debriefing in Boston after helping clean up.

"Okay everyone, I can confirm all the rumors and news reports about the saudi national. He is the bomber, but so far Boston PD, The FBI, and homeland security are leading a investigation into others in a possible terror network."

"It's the suspect. If it would change I would say so, but this is the latest information that will be released to the news after it's filtered, which is why I'm saying this. They'll twist it on the news.-Sam"

"I'm saying that I'm sitting at a table with the chiefs of police for boston and my city(New York). If anyone saw my last post they'd know that I was there.-Sam"

Totally random, I'm sure, but during my History class all of the Saudi students were held after class and spoken to in Saudi/arabic. This was about an hour or two after the bombing. The Saudis are being called back to the motherland for a fatwah against the United States...

I don't think revenge is ever a good way to go about justice.

I hope the bastards are caught and put to trial, but no country should be held accountable for the actions of their country men, otherwise all countries are up for invasion. :)

It sure is a weird coincidence though. I always thought it was wrong the way the Saudi Royal family were allowed to fly on 9/11 when EVERYBODY else, were kept on ground.

Saudi's are rearely the worst problem as they have money and are well educated, usually. They are one of the worst in terms of religious laws and lockdowns though.

10 years later still getting this shit. hopefully that was the last one. they're getting kids to do them these days.

Edited by deepfreeze

I just saw something thought-provoking. Now, I don't hold any truths, I just forward the information:

Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad - See more at: http://goo.gl/Khw8d

"BOSTON BOMBINGS: Hmm...another April massacre. It might be interesting to note that the Oklahoma City bombing occurred this week, the Columbine massacre occurred this week, the Waco tragedy occurred this week, the VA Tech massacre occurred this week. COINCIDENCE?? I think not. The list goes on....The American Revolution began this week, so did the American Civil War, and the Bosnian War. Still think this is coincidence? Add the Rwandan Genocide and the Armenian Genocide to the list. Also, Abraham Lincoln was shot this week. This is just the beginning of the list. Still think this is all crazed conspiracy theory?? Well, before you come to any conclusions, you may want to check out the satanic ritual calendar. The month of April is full of satanic high holy days. This is not mere chance folks. This is not a coincidence..." -Russ Dizdar"

GLP seems to be the most up to date. Better than any newsreporter.

Here's a pic of one of the persons of interest in the far left

I1dF69f.jpg

Edited by deepfreeze