BBA

The Official Maynard vs. Gunner Thread

Madison tried to get me to start a thread about Beta one time and I refused. Ultimately, I was banned for starting a thread about rap remixes of CD songs. But yeah, she really lost it when she started banning people like Angelica and Daria.

My favourite memory of Madison is this glorious thread. Before then, I knew she had made some stupid decisions and whatnot, but I ultimately thought she was a decent admin, but what she wrote in that thread was what made me finally give up on her.

I mean, how is it possible for a 16 year old kid to listen to hip hop without being part of his high school-buddies latest fad?

Hahaha, you really dislike ssiscool, don't you? :lol:

That is correct. I've hated him ever since he hijacked the bust a gut thread with lolcat pics.

My favourite memory of Madison is this glorious thread.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Thanks, I needed that.

Someone should've posted a picture of Axl wearing his NWA gear there though.

Edited by username

wow i just looked at mygnrs top 20 posters today list. this forum has like triple the activity they do now

Thing is, what she said was true, She might have exaggerated a bit, but basically, everything she said was true. This shit-music will not be listened to by many new people in 30 years. I can only hope that she's right about that we will look back at it and laugh at that the young people listened to "gangsta rap" with their hideous lyrics and attitudes.

She might be right, but it was a little bit arrogant of her to dismiss the fact that some albums have been out for over 20 years already and are still well regarded and listened to now, I am not talking about shitty rap music but good stuff like NWA.

Yeah, those were hilarious. I loved that one about if one wasn't a true NY'er if you were from Queen or Bronx or whatever it was. It was only Manhattan people that were true NYers. :lol:

Edit: And the one about which accent was the real NY accent was great as well. I'll try to find them.

Edited by S.S.

OMG, I had forgotten that Madison was in the Eddie Trunk show or whatever it was called and talked with Sebastian Bach. Does anyone still have that clip? I've forgotten what she sounds like.

Yeah Maddy was all like, "you're not a true New Yorker if you live in bad places like Queens or the Bronx" and it turned out Maddy hadn't been living in NY for that long at that point :lol:

It sure was a funny moment.

I miss that era as well. Although I didn't come to read Mygnr till 05.

Edited by S.S.

To be honest, when I hear an American voice/accent the first thing I think is "I wonder if they have a gun?"

hahahahaha wasted, you kill me. :rofl-lol:

Yeah Maddy was all like, "you're not a true New Yorker if you live in bad places like Queens or the Bronx" and it turned out Maddy hadn't been living in NY for that long at that point :lol:

she is such an idiot. i have never in all my years seen such a ridiculous argument, but god bless for it because it was quite an entertaining read. i guess i should start being embarrassed that i was born in queens. thanks maddy, i had no idea.