BBA

The Official Maynard vs. Gunner Thread

There. I PM'd Eric if he could delete my account and all my posts. Or, if that's not possible, just my account. Anybody know how long this usually takes?

Wow, with that decision another huge part of MyGNR history dies...

Edited by Spoon87

There. I PM'd Eric if he could delete my account and all my posts. Or, if that's not possible, just my account. Anybody know how long this usually takes?

You make it sound so dramatic :lol:

But yeah... it just got old. And boring.

Were it the stupid threads lately???? It's kind of a shock, you leaving that place, unexpected.

Are you planning to visit this place more often?

That was my intention! ;):D

Anyway, you're right about mygnr, but I can't let it go yet. I don't know.

ME and Guns Guy are great friends. I know I am getting backstage during the next tour because I am cool with Dub G and the rest of the MyGNR crew. Pig Vomit better get out of my way backstage, or I will wrestle him to the ground and give him an atomic wedgie - right in front of Axl and Ferny.

:lol:

Why are you ok with GG but not Jarmo?

Because at least Guns Guys isn't a complete a-hole. He is not afraid to talk about how he has been backstage, and he doesn't try to force feed his opinion down your throat. A kiss up? Sure. But nothing is worst than Pig Vomit. GNR's association with this ass clown shows the need to be surronded by ass kissing yes men no matter how pathetic that person may be. He is very much vomit.

you've always been one of my favorite posters. :smiley-heart: if i hadn't already unregistered, i'd be doing it now. and like everything else, it'll take eric ages.

know what's sad? he visits the forum so infrequently, i wonder if he even realizes that the posters asking to be unregistered are such a crucial part of that place.

if i hadn't already unregistered, i'd be doing it now. and like everything else, it'll take eric ages.

lol, he still hasn't unregistered tbizzle and I asked him to that almost a year ago. He got ITR but not tbizzle. In the sig it still says "Forum member requested his account be deleted, account scheduled for automatic deletion in a few hours" :facepalm:

@ Spoon, MBrose and Raven: Thanks :blush:

But seriously, I don't have that kind of time! <_<

Just PM'd Eric again:

"Hi Eric,

Since my account is still here I'd like to repeat my previous request. And yes, I'm sure of it.

Thanks,

Ron"

I intend to do this every single day until it's done. -_-

Edited by username

if i hadn't already unregistered, i'd be doing it now. and like everything else, it'll take eric ages.

lol, he still hasn't unregistered tbizzle and I asked him to that almost a year ago. He got ITR but not tbizzle. In the sig it still says "Forum member requested his account be deleted, account scheduled for automatic deletion in a few hours" :facepalm:

^:lol:

Edited by S.S.

Angelica? She that snob that only posts in the film thread?

Don't forget that she also posted pictures in the "Hottest Girls Ever" threads and in every thread where she could debate feminism.

old ss

screenshot-21.jpg

lol, blackmail.

She really had lost her mind...

She really had, for a start every instance of "We" in that PM should have been "I", she even went as far as fabricating PMs from Angelica and the others insulting herself and sending them to various members (myself included), that sure caused a lot of problems with Angelica when she found out about it.

old ss

screenshot-21.jpg

lol, blackmail.

She really had lost her mind...

lol the best was when she was threating to ban me because a few mymaf members were saying lolbumblefoot, like i was ordering them to do it or something :lol:

lol, I like how she starts off with the classic good-cop "how's it going?"

haha yeah.

I loved when she'd delete the post which 'pwned her' and lock the thread so it looked like she won the argument. *sigh*

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

lol, I like how she starts off with the classic good-cop "how's it going?"

haha yeah.

I loved when she'd delete the post which 'pwned her' and lock the thread so it looked like she won the argument. *sigh*

Don't forget her accusing people of making stuff up when they reminded her of it.