BBA

The Official Maynard vs. Gunner Thread

to bad UKsubs didnt get a chance to save that place.

also, i hope HV is in a ditch somewhere

If I had Bin Laden, Hitler and HV in one room, but only two bullets, I would shoot HV twice.

That's stupid, two of the three are dead. :rolleyes:

I think you missed something here...

I really didn't, you infered you'd use two on HV because you dislike him so much.

Just a tired, poor joke really.

to bad UKsubs didnt get a chance to save that place.

also, i hope HV is in a ditch somewhere

If I had Bin Laden, Hitler and HV in one room, but only two bullets, I would shoot HV twice.

That's stupid, two of the three are dead. :rolleyes:

I think you missed something here...

I really didn't, you infered you'd use two on HV because you dislike him so much.

Just a tired, poor joke really.

lol

Maybe you shouldn't talk about this, since you apparently have no idea what it is about.

Guest saphire

I find that lots of posters over there just have no sense of humor. Somebody over there called me mentally ill because they didn't like my thread comparing Axl to Rambo.

I saw that. What a jerk. They just don't understand you the way we do.

You know, it's really laughable and fucked up what went down with MyGNR, but this stupid trolling and spamming and constant hating is just really dumb and childish. :facepalm:

lol, I am reading through the posts in this thread, for the fun of it and just found this post, which is what made BBA getting suspended for one day and eventually even banned, when he tried to get back on the site with many new accounts. Good times.

Yes, plonker actually told.

Fuck you, plonker. You are a homo.

lol, I am reading through the posts in this thread, for the fun of it and just found this post, which is what made BBA getting suspended for one day and eventually even banned, when he tried to get back on the site with many new accounts. Good times.

Yes, plonker actually told.

Fuck you, plonker. You are a homo.

The funniest thing about that was that he was so butthurt about a 24 hour suspension that he couldn't simply accept the timeout and simply had to sulk and do everything in his power to get back on here. It takes a "special" kind of mentality to get that upset about something so trivial! :D

What the hell do you do to fuck up every quoting? :lol:

I have also been wondering this.

Hahaha! I'm at work using a proxy to access the site and it fucks up the code when quoting posts. :D

Hahaha! I'm at work using a proxy to access the site and it fucks up the code when quoting posts. :D

Ah, none of my theories included this. Thanks for clarification!

By the way, "wondering this", is that really correct? Sounds weird. I think I meant to write "wondering about this".

Ah, none of my theories included this. Thanks for clarification!

By the way, "wondering this", is that really correct? Sounds weird. I think I meant to write "wondering about this".

Actually the real reason is that I've secretly become a big fan of Shane and decided to post like a spacker on purpose just to be like him! :D

Oh and "wondering this" is perfectly correct because you were referring directly to S.S.'s comments. If you were referring directly to my messed up posts then "wondering about this" would be better but both are still correct if that makes any sense?

Ah, cool. Good to finally have a reason for why you do that shit.

There have been much fun reading through the first 30 pages. You should all try it. :lol:

Edit: Coltrane has got the best signature of all time. :lol:

358ul91.jpg

Edited by S.S.

ME and Guns Guy are great friends. I know I am getting backstage during the next tour because I am cool with Dub G and the rest of the MyGNR crew. Pig Vomit better get out of my way backstage, or I will wrestle him to the ground and give him an atomic wedgie - right in front of Axl and Ferny.

thanks I'm lost with all these pseudo names. but really guns seems like a good guy.

he's just a fan, thats all. hard to hate that. i don't doubt i come across the same way sometimes when discussing my favorite football teams on sports boards.

There's a difference between being a fan and blatantly ass kissing at every opportunity, though.

Also, his constant run on sentences piss me off. I can't imagine the idea that he is a middle aged man with a wife, he acts like such a child most of the time :shrugs:

guns guy , on his you tube, filmed a monkey jerking. NO JOKE

You must have realised he was doing it surely? :CoolFace:

ME and Guns Guy are great friends. I know I am getting backstage during the next tour because I am cool with Dub G and the rest of the MyGNR crew. Pig Vomit better get out of my way backstage, or I will wrestle him to the ground and give him an atomic wedgie - right in front of Axl and Ferny.

:lol:

Why are you ok with GG but not Jarmo?

but if u like the band and your not consumed by the past. not everyone cares that much. music is to be enjoyed. it's not a religion.

but if u like the band and your not consumed by the past. not everyone cares that much. music is to be enjoyed. it's not a religion.

If it was I wouldn't be an Atheist! :canofworms:

There. I PM'd Eric if he could delete my account and all my posts. Or, if that's not possible, just my account. Anybody know how long this usually takes?