BBA

The Official Maynard vs. Gunner Thread

I know a lot of the posts currently on mygnr are bad, but I have to admit (and I do feel bad, feeling this way), but it's entertaining.

meh i'm banned again oer there, R THEY MAD?

In their defense, you were trying your very best to be an absolute tosser on there.

just like 20 others, i was just irritating the people that all of the sudden bashed everything about gn'r after 1993 with no real explanaition

not that i care about mygnr tho

Guest Mr. Miser

I really want mygnr to die now. I really do. Who the fuck can ever take that place seriously again? Not that anyone did in the first place.

Im telling you people, its not going anywhere. And thats a shame cuz it should have died when the clock struck midnight last firday. Fucking joke.

I said a few days ago that this dramatic shut down was just a desperate stunt to get donations. No one listened of course. But if anyone knows about histrionic stunts and their effectiveness, it's me.

wait, what?

Can some one tell me what the fuck is going on?

:wacko:

some rich bastard is trying to buy the forum but we all need to donate in order to save it. as if they think we still care.

bye bye mygnr.

=] lol

Donations, eh? smh

If stevie buys it I'll donate at least 100$

If anyone else, I'm not sure if/how much I'd donate

I really want mygnr to die now. I really do. Who the fuck can ever take that place seriously again? Not that anyone did in the first place.

Im telling you people, its not going anywhere. And thats a shame cuz it should have died when the clock struck midnight last firday. Fucking joke.

what are your reason for wanting it to die ? sounds awfully mean to want to break a group apart and not give anyone chance to change or make the situation better. would there have been any great leaders if they weren't offered a chance. Maybe i just don't understand where your going from though. i thought this was a cool smaller forum and had planned to stay at both but i really don't want to be involved in a who's better or who should die war. All the negativity why??

Edited by chesire

how mush is the bid? i'll buy it. for real

The number is higher than your IQ and less than your daily Donut intake!

how mush is the bid? i'll buy it. for real

The number is higher than your IQ and less than your daily Donut intake!

how much $$$

Point proven.

:CoolFace:

I always hated the name "mygnr." That place sounds and looks cheap. But it was always so damn busy in the good days.

If somebody does manage to acquire it it would be nice if they gave it a god damn makeover. So fucking ugly.

ok, i wanted to keep this a secret but...it's me. subs' only speculation was that i moderate in a bikini.

send in those donations boys!! :thumbsup: