BBA

The Official Maynard vs. Gunner Thread

What do you guys think about the spinless commander of that place, who used to defend some of you and now keeps himself shut up, even he doesnt agree with the current owner, just to keep his little staff power?

Uops... did I say "spinless". Sry, I didnt want to influence your honest opinion. I know you may feel some gratitude for the guy, but maybe its time to open your eyes.

gunsguy officially joined the staff as a moderator (not that he wasn't a moderator secretly behind the scenes without admitting it)

i lol'd

he will make mygnr a great salt mine EVEN MORE

Before Downzy's tenure I'd never received so much as a warning point, but in the last few weeks alone I've had a warning for calling someone an asshole when they mocked some friends of mine who died in a tragedy, and been banned for telling Downzy that he should read more carefully and stop misrepresenting what I have said. Between those two warnings I've had 3-4 unofficial warnings where the post has been deleted and I've gotten a PM reminding me not to make personal comments or criticise Downzy's reading ability (I kid you not) and all of those unofficial warning came during the discussion on Clinton's Emails and the investigation into the same. Honestly, I think that Downzy is simply a sore loser who genuinely thinks that he is some super-knowledgeable person and that everyone else should bathe in his magnificence. I mean, we had a discussion on gun crime earlier in the year and when I gave him the FBI statistics which directly went against his own claims he deleted the post, wrote something like "Certain people can't stay on topic so it's pointless continuing the discussion" and then locked the thread. :lol:

I stopped debating politics with him when he literally didn't understand the difference between budget deficits and the national debt.

Before Downzy's tenure I'd never received so much as a warning point, but in the last few weeks alone I've had a warning for calling someone an asshole when they mocked some friends of mine who died in a tragedy, and been banned for telling Downzy that he should read more carefully and stop misrepresenting what I have said. Between those two warnings I've had 3-4 unofficial warnings where the post has been deleted and I've gotten a PM reminding me not to make personal comments or criticise Downzy's reading ability (I kid you not) and all of those unofficial warning came during the discussion on Clinton's Emails and the investigation into the same. Honestly, I think that Downzy is simply a sore loser who genuinely thinks that he is some super-knowledgeable person and that everyone else should bathe in his magnificence. I mean, we had a discussion on gun crime earlier in the year and when I gave him the FBI statistics which directly went against his own claims he deleted the post, wrote something like "Certain people can't stay on topic so it's pointless continuing the discussion" and then locked the thread. :lol:

I stopped debating politics with him when he literally didn't understand the difference between budget deficits and the national debt.

He's a crackpot. He made a claim about the Espionage Act and I told him that he was wrong in his understanding of it, and gave him a link to an article explaining why. The article was written by a Professor of Law who sits on the UN legal council and who has testified at The Hague, so I think we can assume that he knows his stuff. Downzy's reply was "Well, he's entitled to his opinion on what the law means, and I'm entitled to mine, and I think that he's wrong". :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's a crackpot. He made a claim about the Espionage Act and I told him that he was wrong in his understanding of it, and gave him a link to an article explaining why. The article was written by a Professor of Law who sits on the UN legal council and who has testified at The Hague, so I think we can assume that he knows his stuff. Downzy's reply was "Well, he's entitled to his opinion on what the law means, and I'm entitled to mine, and I think that he's wrong". :lol: :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

I didn't realize it had gotten that bad over there.  Jeeesus Christ.  

I'll never forget I had my Slash on Bill Maher thread deleted.  The thread hadn't even devolved into arguing or flaming, at all.  But Forsucken still had a hard-on for me because I embarrassed him in some other thread (it's not hard to embarrass someone who bought his modship with trust fund money and who has no personality).  I then PM'd Bacardi, and him bump a buried thread about... Slash on Bill Maher.  One of the mods wrote "strong bump bacardi.  necessary?"   But they left that one, which was fine with me.  Point proven.  

Forsaken gave me warning points because I called him Foreskin. Well, that's not strictly true, but there was a word association thread and he posted in it, so the word "foreskin" came to my mind and that was what I linked as the associated word, and he went off on one, when in all truth I'd actually just read an article about foreskins (don't ask why as I don't know) and his name, as we all know, is like foreskin.

Also, he uses the word "dude" a lot. Our PM was literally him going "Dude, you know what you did, dude, and it's against the rules. Don't do it again, dude, and don't PM me back, because I don't want to hear it, dude, and any other mod here would have banned you already, dude.". My reply was effectively "Okay, Dude McDude".

The fucker gave me warning points for it. :lol:

I got all my 6 warning points for being an idiot.

I should had be banned for life at the first warning point.

Once an idiot always an idiot. It doesnt get better with warning points. If you think otherwise you are more retard than I thought.

I should had be banned for life at the first warning point.

Why, what did you do?!

For being an idiot.

Rule #00

So um... to those who still visit mygnr. Isn't the forum kinda dead to you? DR DOOM should join us here, I think he's the only good poster who's still active there aside from Nosaj/Jason/pi2loc

The worst thing about mygnr is not even the Axl fanboyism but Rovim and wasted spam which they never did anything about. There are literally full pages you have to scroll to read anything that makes sense from another poster.

The AG section was never my thing. That Len dude is so annoying and unfunny. There's this Social Justice vibe (via censorship) all over that section. Yawn.

The Attitude days were fun. GNR was so dead they were actually ok with people fighting each other. Good times.

Its not only wasted and rovim who've been doing walls of text. What about the multiquote trains? :facepalm:

It would be cool to have doom here.

About the coward lapdog, I dont think he's ready to stop being coward and lapdog. Hes too spinless... he doesnt bother to keep his staff hybrid-half-member position in a forum whose owner defends everything he used to criticize. Poor guy.