BBA

official MaYnard and GunNeR thread

Downzy banned my Facekicker account. Even though I broke no rules. Alt accounts are discouraged not against the rules. 

What a faggot. :lol:

I got out at the right time.

He's Canadian and an idiot, though, so he's going to go bankrupt and have to sell the forum sooner or later. It's just a matter of time.

Just to remind everyone how much of a cock he is - Downzy threatened to close the forum if he can't support it. It will end with him :lol:

In one statement he illustrated why it should never have been sold to him.

What a fucking twat. We'll see if he's singing that tune when his student loans come due and he's working at Tim Hortons.
Do they have college fees in Canadia?

I asked for my account to be deleted, repeatedly, and they refused and gave bizarre bullshit answers.  Meanwhile i see plenty of other accounts which they deleted no problem.  I guess it was just for spite.  Oh well.  

Downzy banned my Facekicker account. Even though I broke no rules. Alt accounts are discouraged not against the rules. 

i just looked your profile and still can see it

maybe you are just suspended

anyway, parading with an alt can backfire to you... (believe me, i know :CoolFace: )

how many warning points you've got?

btw you almost lasted for 10 years over there, congrats :awesome:

anyway, parading with an alt can backfire to you... (believe me, i know :CoolFace: )

I had no warning points. Banned. Plus they deleted 8000 of my posts. 

They might as well delete the rest while they are at it. I won't be posting there while Downzy and his PC goons are in charge, 

I had no warning points. Banned. Plus they deleted 8000 of my posts. 

They might as well delete the rest while they are at it. I won't be posting there while Downzy and his PC goons are in charge, 

Wow

Zero warning points and then a ban? that's rich

But i can still see your posts and your post count is at 7193

Then again, your last visit was in Jan 22...

I had over 15000 posts, maybe 16,000. I was just behind Bacardi, or ahead of him, can't quite remember. 

I don't care. I just think it is funny that they did it. :lol:

LOL rules.

LOL rules.

He's a democrat didn't you know? Except when it suits him. :lol:

That place always was hypocrite about the rules ... at least in places like htgh everybody knows exactly which is the criteria ....

Hey Maynard ... are you still alive? Are you also screaming "renuncia" on the streets? Isn't the Carnaval over yet?  What's going on, man?

For what GNR has become, it's entirely appropriate that the 3 most frequented forums are run by downby, MLS, and jermo respectively.

Lol Shades is on his last warning. Queen Downzy had a meltdown and issued him with an ultimatum.

yeah, i generally dislike shades, but what downzy wrote is utter stupidity about how the primary election doesn't correlate the general election, so shades actually has a great point when questioned downzy... you doesn't have to be a politologist to see that's nonsense in every  aspect

anyway the constant personal insults will kill kim, if he could use less insults maybe he could last longer... it's already a miracle that he wasn't banned since the downzy takeover

It is not even insults though. It's not like Shades called Downzy a cumguzzling cocksucker.

He is threatening Shades for asking if he reads over what he writes before he posts and asking how his mind works.

Just read that again, Downzy can't even handle being questioned about his opinions in the mildest of ways.

It is however the perfect example of how braindead liberal morons are the worst kind of fascists.   

I can't even imagine the little fag bitchfit he must be throwing. It makes me smile to think that he cries himself to sleep into his throw pillows every night screaming, "Why, Trump, WHY?!?!"

I still dont understand why you guys keep complaining about only one guy.

If the other ones were any better than him they wouldnt be supporting him until today and would have quit from the mod team long ago.

I still dont understand why you guys keep complaining about only one guy.

If the other ones were any better than him they wouldnt be supporting him until today and would have quit from the mod team long ago.

They are all terrible mods. 

It is not even insults though. It's not like Shades called Downzy a cumguzzling cocksucker.

He is threatening Shades for asking if he reads over what he writes before he posts and asking how his mind works.

Just read that again, Downzy can't even handle being questioned about his opinions in the mildest of ways.

It is however the perfect example of how braindead liberal morons are the worst kind of fascists.   

My last warning point was for telling Downzy that he moderated with a double standard and that he was a complete hypocrite, especially in the political thread. He went off with a huge rant telling me to "fuck off" and about 20 other insults and telling me to find a different forum if I didn't like him. I just responded that if another poster used the same words he did, and the same insults he did - they would get banned.

Frigging guy doesn't even live in the US - yet acts like he is the expert on all things American political. The poor little kid's life is 100% powered by his obsession with democrats and hatred of all-things republican. He "literally" can't function without knowing how the two parties frame an issue.   It's hard not to feel sorry for a guy who thinks he is an expert on a subject, when he is really quite delusional and close minded and all his knowledge solely comes from reading charts on the internet. Ask the guy to give you his honest heart-felt thoughts on an issue and his head explodes.