arnold layne

What are you looking forward to?

I've realized the only way to get through life is to always have something to look forward to. I have two things I am excited for:

1. Tonight. I have the house to myself alone. I'm either going to order a sandwich, or make myself a mean breakfast and then drink myself to oblivion while I watch TV. Can't wait.

2. February, my trip to Texas and my 21st Birthday. I plan on living like there's no tomorrow.

What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to seeing Bat For Lashes, The Stone Roses, Neil Young, Guns n Roses, Iggy and the Stooges and Public Image Ltd all within the next 3 months. Other than that, nothing.

New GnR album

Getting my elbow surgery out of the way

NBA playoffs

Buying a new house. Or buying property and building dream home.

My puppy to be completely potty trained.

Damn Smooth ripping me a new one!

New GnR album

Getting my elbow surgery out of the way

NBA playoffs

Buying a new house. Or buying property and building dream home.

My puppy to be completely potty trained.

Damn Smooth ripping me a new one!

I wish you nothing but the best on every single one of those except the last.

start of baseball season

2016 summer album releases and potential concerts.

Edited by bran

New amp day today!

Going to Vegas in April, yeah GNR is stupid, but it'll be a fun trip.

Fassbender Assassin's Creed movie.

Elder Scrolls VI.

Edited by JaremyRykker

seriously though - really looking forward to the 2016 Toronto Blue Jays - the 2015 team was a national event, it was so much fun. The Jose Bautista bat flip, it is a moment I'll remember forever. It's to Canada what the Kennedy assassination was to the USA. It was mind blowing.

So it's more less the same thing, heads exploding, just for different reasons.

seriously though - really looking forward to the 2016 Toronto Blue Jays - the 2015 team was a national event, it was so much fun. The Jose Bautista bat flip, it is a moment I'll remember forever. It's to Canada what the Kennedy assassination was to the USA. It was mind blowing.

So it's more less the same thing, heads exploding, just for different reasons.

I'm looking forward to the legion of 2015 Shit Jays fans suddenly forgetting that Canada has a baseball team when they aren't good this year.

I would argue that this was such a national event, without any other baseball teams, it transcends bandwagon jumping. 

It's not like everyone west of Ontario becoming a Seahawks fan a few years ago - which for sure happened, and entirely falls in line with what you just said. 

The blue jays... I saw people posting about the jays who never watched a game in their life, and it was totally cool. Unlike the people in Calgary who were suddenly dressed head to toe in Russell Wilson shit. 

a-canadian-heritage-moment.jpg

Definitely looking forward to the baseball season. Mets fandom sucked for a minute and now it's awesome again.

That is one sport I just don't get. Have been to games with my baseball obsessed friend and still...nada. Bored me to death. 

This however, was quite entertaining. :lol: