Sign in to follow this  
mr.soulmonster

Hey, you hoarders out there - here's an offer, you can't refuse...

...finally i decided to trade my ultra rare, still sealed "HOW ARE YOU GRENADE" alt. version of the album for an unreleased song.

I'd prefer Jackie Chan, but any other previously unreleased GN'R song would do it as well.

The first of you guys contacting me and giving me a real proof, will make the deal.

I have all the CD sessions.

Nobody cares about them apart from Broski

And about 95% of the online GNR community. But by all means, keep holding for an emo Motley Crue-like album with Cashba. :sleeper:

I have all the CD sessions.

Nobody cares about them apart from Broski

Id care if its the BH/Brain/Robin sessions before BBF and Frank touched htem

Edited by dave-gnfnr2k

On 1/9/2013 at 1:37 PM, mr.soulmonster said:

...finally i decided to trade my ultra rare, still sealed "HOW ARE YOU GRENADE" alt. version of the album for an unreleased song.

I'd prefer Jackie Chan, but any other previously unreleased GN'R song would do it as well.

The first of you guys contacting me and giving me a real proof, will make the deal.

How’s that work out?

On 1/9/2013 at 7:37 PM, mr.soulmonster said:

don't need to anymore we have Jackie Chan now

3 minutes ago, Auck said:

Grenade disc is a fake anyhow

No way to know for sure but apparently they are.

Mr soulmonster found 3 copies. Sold one to MSL, one to Hitman and kept one to himself. MSL sold his to Troccoli for 5k and Mr soul monster ended up selling the last one.

Then according to MSL, he got Hitman's and the other one and destroyed them with his bare hands. There's only one copy in existence now, Troccoli's. 

Honestly the soul monster guy was fishy as fuck so I have my doubts whether the grenades were legit or not. 

@troccoli Could you shed more light into this?