HOCKEY IS BACK

First time in a long time I would have been happy with either team winning the cup. 

Vegas was was a great story, the mini stories, fleury, Florida, gallant etc

but Washington wining was great. I’ve always been a big Ovi fan. 

Fucking guy was a beast this playoffs   

Well donr Caps!

14 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

I know what we are all thinking. When will Putin and Trump get to piss in cup and pour on Russian pros-ti-tutes?

2013?

@jackie moon @magisme @AxlisOld @bran

Preseason huddle. How's your team looking? Oilers still suck. Every other team in the division got better, we did nothing. Well timed injury to one of our top D putting him out for the season a couple weeks ago. Expecting a 10th place finish at absolute best and that's if McDavid plays 82 games and goes insane.

Well, considering it's the Flyers, they probably aren't looking good. I'm basically sitting on my hands waiting for the Seattle Metros to come to fruition.

aha, that sucks but i get it, no use rooting for the currently shit flyers when you know you're going to have a brand new team in a couple years and will never look back to the flyers again

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

aha, that sucks but i get it, no use rooting for the currently shit flyers when you know you're going to have a brand new team in a couple years and will never look back to the flyers again

I'll still watch Philly on the rare occasion they're on NBCSN, but Metros should be on regularly with local coverage.

Habs will surprise this year. Book it.

Their Capt is gone, dead weight is also gone.

Kids fighting for spots is never a bad thing.

Oh and Carey Price will be back being his former self.

Rangers are on a rebuild, except 95 year-old Hank is still here. I have no idea what to expect. I haven't heard of like half the roster.

Brendan Shit and Kevin Shittenkirk are still on the blue line, and crazy overrated Brady Skjshit just signed a big contract. All of that is no bueno.

Chris Kreider will save us all.

I cheer for all Canadian teams and support them all...

but really, as a city, and a fan base, fuck Toronto. Same with Montreal, I love the Canadiens, my life long team, but the fan base is fucking unbearable. 

Team doesn't win? 

Well, maybe it's because you're all unbearable cocksuckers. The fact anybody has talked shit on Carey Price at any point tells you everything you need to know - the fan base does not deserve any success, and they will constantly kick their heels and wonder why they don't have nice things. 

This is actually close to a HR item - morons create their own problems and then blame everybody else for their peril. Internalise things, grow some mushrooms and get high as fuck, then you'll be part of the solution. Right now, you're the problem. 

Please let Winnipeg win before Toronto, please. 

On 9/17/2018 at 4:42 PM, jackie moon said:

I cheer for all Canadian teams and support them all...

but really, as a city, and a fan base, fuck Toronto. Same with Montreal, I love the Canadiens, my life long team, but the fan base is fucking unbearable. 

Team doesn't win? 

Well, maybe it's because you're all unbearable cocksuckers. The fact anybody has talked shit on Carey Price at any point tells you everything you need to know - the fan base does not deserve any success, and they will constantly kick their heels and wonder why they don't have nice things. 

This is actually close to a HR item - morons create their own problems and then blame everybody else for their peril. Internalise things, grow some mushrooms and get high as fuck, then you'll be part of the solution. Right now, you're the problem. 

Please let Winnipeg win before Toronto, please. 

Habs fans are so insecure that the promotional video released by Vegas welcoming Patcioterry to the city was seen as an attack on them.

they're childish and laughable.

Once referred to as the most knowledgeable fan base in the NHL is now the most embarrassing .

Ive actually talked to some "fans" who think Price is an over rated goalie and would rather him traded because Niemi is a better goalie... let that sink in

On 9/17/2018 at 6:05 PM, magisme said:

Rangers are on a rebuild, except 95 year-old Hank is still here. I have no idea what to expect. I haven't heard of like half the roster.

Brendan Shit and Kevin Shittenkirk are still on the blue line, and crazy overrated Brady Skjshit just signed a big contract. All of that is no bueno.

Chris Kreider will save us all.

I don't have high hopes this year at all.

6814-15_8-1.jpg

Moment of respect for one of the all-time greats, still going strong and loud at 84.

-Cucked the CBC (criticized the government on government-funded TV, got away with it)

-Cucked immigrants on Hockey Night

-Cucked Hillary supporters in 2016

-Cucked (((Gary Bettman)))

-Bobby Orr's best friend

-Advocates old-school hockey rules, not this pussy new shit

-Wears the best suits

-Can say whatever he wants on TV and they can't do shit because he's so beloved by the nation

Americans will never understand

You could have just said, "Hockey player going strong at 84." Mother fuckers are a different breed of human.