Sign in to follow this  
NormalGuns

Cowboys vs Zombies SIGN UP

Yup. And if you want to play, you'll have to play like someone who isn't a psychopath. How I hear you ask? Pretend. They are my rules to allow you to stick around long enough to play Mafia because I couldn't be bothered hearing the almost as equally immature cries of Broski. I've laid down perfectly acceptable rules, if you want to play, follow them. If not, get the fuck out.

2. i type like a cunt cuz i am a cunt. :huh: why should i pretend not 2b???

This made me :rofl-lol:

But seriously, Did you go to school? Why cant you write coherently?

Please at least make an attempt or at the very least, download a dictionary for your browser so it tells you when you have spelt something wrong.

Anyone reach out to Max?

^^ haha.. Lol'ed hard...

Anyway - I thought he typed like that because he likes the double meaning of words, but apparently feels a need to spell it out to people !?

NG, lets get this going.. Conor or Iceman, can you be convinced to make a last attempt to get SLAA to join. I miss her and she's a good player.

I haven't spoken to her in a while but I know she's been really busy so doubt it. I can save us all a load of time.

Official Vote: Axl's Mafia